How to start a new topic

Are you seriously expecting people to read a manual for this ill chosen discussion board so they can post something? Wow!

5 Likes

Just got an email after a few random ‘likes’ and posting some useless comments:

We’re really glad you’re spending time with us and we’d love to know more about you. Take a moment to fill out your profile, or feel free to start a new topic.

Feel free to start a new topic? How? Still cannot do it.

3 Likes

You need to be trust level 2 to start a new topic.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your answer!

2 Likes

This was very helpful, I was struggling to find out why I could not open a new thread.

1 Like

OK so how do i get to trust level 2, to post a support request about creating an account, cant speak to live chat because cant create an account!

1 Like

To be able to ‘speak’ to Revolut support you don’t need to have access to the Revolut app, there are other ways to contact them as can be found in the linked topic below.

Since this is a user community there is no Revolut support offered here. So posting a support request here is useless.

4 Likes

Do you lose trust levels?
I opened topics in the past (2017) and now I can’t.
Also, do you happen to know where I can see my trust level?

In your profile. You are on trust level basic user. That’s one below member.

I don’t see any specific opened topics by you in your profile, but you seem to have opened 1 topic in the past (which was apparently deleted). You joined this community in 2018.

You can be ‘demoted’ automatically. But as far as I know not automatically from Member to Basic User (I know you can automatically be demoted from Regular to Member). I think it’s more likely that in the past basic users were able to create new topics as well, but that was changed.

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed explanations!

1 Like

Bonkers isn’t it!!! Most people sign up to a forum to be able to ask their question right away - not just through 20 hoops to even be able to post :S

1 Like

Yes… seriously! if you don’t read or understand the rules your experience will suffer so…

@65FarmRoad why? Can’t you login to app using number/pin combo and then change it from app?!? :thinking:

1 Like

So I came here to ask a question, and I can’t ask it… fantastic!

4 Likes

My very first post, not revolutionary as it just states Thank you for those clarifications about member status…

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know!

3 Likes

Thanks for the detailed explanations!.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanations!

2 Likes

Hi I can’t login to my account, I forgotten my phone number and also a code. I try every phone number that I had past 4 years and non of those working, past few day I call but no one answer can I get back on my accont or a need to start looking for new company…

2 Likes

Thank you :smile: I was lost here for a really long time.

2 Likes