How to start a new topic

Thanks for sharing, now I have to spam requirements just to ask my urgent question…

2 Likes

I was wandering the same thing. Apparently you have to interact with existing posts and like others by touching :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this! very much appreciated!

3 Likes

I still can’t create a new one…

2 Likes

Well done! I just needed this information!

3 Likes

Thanks for the help - i needed to create one

4 Likes

Funny, I gave 2 likes, but my profile says “0 (heart) given”". Clicking on “given” then opens a list, showing the 2 likes I gave.

It also shows 1 like received, but I can not get a list of them.

3 Likes

To me your profile now says 2 likes given. I think it takes a little while to show it correctly on your profile. Batch job?

3 Likes

Yes.
But now I still have no NEW TOPIC button, although I have all the conditions checked.
Maybe another batch job must run…

3 Likes

It took a while for me to understand what has to be done (and how) to achieve this level 2… And I really do not understand why so complicated model. I think if it was simpler the community had been bigger and more active…

3 Likes

I still don’t know how to start a new topic

1 Like

The clue is to read this thread :wink:

1 Like

You need to complete following:

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
7 Likes

For an online bank Revolut is not very good about managing their online community if every new user is confused. I’ve been looking around for 15 minutes trying to figure out how to ask a simple question. Finally found this post…

3 Likes

Thank you for your explanation!

1 Like

Wow! All that just to be able to ask a simple question. An odd way of doing things. But thank you for detailing it here clearly.

There are threads about this already. Why not use the search feature, find a thread that fits and ask your question there?

1 Like

How is it possible they make it so goddam complicated to find where to start a new topic???

1 Like

Because they are all several years old and not relevant. Why did you not check that before posting your reply?

Get BlueMail for Android

Here’s the thing: it’s not me who wants an answer to a question. If I had to chose between being able to post a question in a thread that’s 50% on topic or not being able to post a question at all, I would post my question!

(It’s irrelevant how old a thread is. Old threads get bumped up when new posts are added.)