How can I speak to a person for help

Hi,
why there is no New chat button?

hello,
in my app it is displayed.

Could you please try another way.
Go to the revolut web site (A better way to handle your money | Revolut) and login.

Can you see the “Start new chat”?

Hello,
Please let me know how can i get in touch with someone at Revolut.
My app is working, also the cards are working too, just I have a pending transaction and i want to clarify the reason why it is in pending status and how long will it be in it.
I tried to use in-app chat, there is no answer… and i can not start new chat.

Please help me, i have no clue what to do…
BR, Daniel

Hello,
Finally you received the transfer?
Now i am facing with a pending transaction and nobody answers chat requests…

BR, Daniel

Hi Klusek,

I have an issue that I can’t access my account as I do jot have my old phone number and can’t get the code to log in. How can you help? Thank you?

You need to get in the real world… Rita does not respond!!

Hello ,I talked earlier i about my account…the problem it is I don’t have anymore the same email address …and I don’t have anymore the card account…who can help me cuz I can’t chat anymore with she cuz I have to confirm my account and I can’t access …I listed everything

hello I have a question 1 year ago I opened a revolut account I forgot the entry code in the application and I don’t have a phone number anymore I just changed it is possible sami I return the card

Hei, i have problem idk what to do! A week ago i got two transfers from NAV (Norwegian social security sector). One for 6000kr (around 600euro) i got without any problems but the second one for more than 4000euro is verified. I sendt them paper showing for what and what amount should be sent to my account number but is Still nothing goin on! It is a lot of money. On the chat i got some stupid answers that I have to wait. Any ideas guys ? I have new account here so i cant write a new post. :frowning:

You’re not happy with the stupid answer. But: compliance topics are handled by a dedicated team, not support agents you’re talking to in chat. And there’s no reliable timeframe. Every case is dealt with individually. All you really can do is wait. Or ask support to escalate your case. Or formally complain. But there’s no way to tell if further action on your side actually speeds things up.

But i guess there are some rules how long they can to do it?!

I don’t think so, no.

There are limits after which a complaint can be brought to the ombudsman/regulator, though. Every financial institution must lay out the complaints procedure in their T&Cs.