How can I speak to a person for help

This question was already answered in this thread. Just scroll up this page and read a few older posts.

Hi.
Unfortunaely it seems as there are a lot that have the same problem as me. I’m locked out of my account and can’t get any contact with the agents. Do you know how to get help getting my money out?
Thanks in advance

Hi Juliopp, how can I contact @anon33247966 ?
How can I contact anyone from Revolute? I forgot my passcode of my app and in order to restore my password. I’ve been trying to reach out for a couple of weeks already.
PLEASE HELP

I cant login and access live chat help. says username or password are wrong then I cant access my account. its so irritating. its getting on my nerves

I need to recover my account now but the new revolut app has no In-App support.
once i click the new app, its either log in number or cant access to old number option. where is in APP???

I can’t join the app support because there is no support button on the app. I can’t recover my old account and when I want to create a second account, it’s not possible because the app can’t verify my identity. I try 4 times but it doesn’t work. can I have some help please ?

You will not let me put money in my account you keep declining it

Hello, Iminnier! Did you receive any response? Please accept my appologize as I am replying to your request but I am not able to identify how I can create a new request on this website.

1. It will be very useful if someone might support me with a phone number where I can address to a person and not a robot

2. I changed my phone and I lost access in application. On the new phone, I am trying to log in the aplication with my old phone number, but they are requesting me to access a link sent to my e-mail address; I didn’t receive any e-mail to my e-mail adress and this makes me think that I might mistaken the address when I first created the account (I am thinking of this because now when I tryed to add a comment on this website it was requested to log in with my credentials; I reported that I forgot them, and I clicked on create new account with my e-mail address and I was able to create a new account with the same address - normally I should have received a pop up message “sorry there is already an account created with this e-mail address; and I didn’t)

Can someone kindly support me on this? Or at least guide me to whom/or on what should I address my issue? I would preffer a phone number to speak with a “human being” :)) and not robot or at least an e-mail address.

Thank you so much.

At least on reply would be highly appreciated.

Corina

1 Like

live agent i need a live agent

You need to write that in the support chat. You’re posted in the user forum. No live agents here.

the thing is that i do not have access to the in app chat because i cannot access even my account. Is there any way that i can contact somebody that can help delete my revolut account without using the app, but the browser?
or mabye i can use one of my friends account to use chat and i can verify that that account is mine with the ID and delete it then.

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :wave:

Again worth repeating - the ONLY ways to contact support are the in app help chat, Facebook or Twitter. There is NO telephone number to contact them - however there are SCAMMERS who publicise numbers occasionally in an attempt to rob you🥺

I waited a whole day in the Chat 24 hours later I got to speak to someone.
Revolut support is going down the drain
I will move the money as son as I have access to it and close the account this is a madness their compliance has run wild. They have asked us notarized copies of what they could access online themselves
#closeyourrevolutaccount

I need to speak to someone soon, so I can find my IBAN and Sort Code, thank you.

I am assuming you can’t find your IBAN? Just tap on the flag icon on home screen.

Hello @anon33247966 . Can u help me with my issue? My card have been blocked without any reasons and i can t acces my balance . I need to pay rent and food! I m pregnant! Nobody answer on live chat for long time! What can I do? Please, help me!

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Where is it, I cannot find it in the app. There is no MORE and SUPPORT

Hey there :wave:

The flow is a little different with the new app.

On the top left hand side of your app, once logged in, you will see a circle with your initials or image, select that. Then on the top right hand side, select “?” and then scroll down and you should be able to find the chat option. Once in chat, be sure to explain your issue in detail and then send through the message “live agent” to skip past the in-app chat bot, Rita :robot:

Please do note that on dark mode the “?” symbol is dark and you may need to look a little harder to see it.

Revolut Team

1 Like