How can I speak to a person for help

I really need to speak to someone in customer services as my payment card got stolen, I have money on my Revolut card I can’t access. Please tell me HOW to get through to A PERSON to deal with this

10 Likes

Hello @ambersilverman,

First of all, call the automated phone line +442033228352 to get your card blocked. :lock::frowning:
If you still have access to the app, block your cards from the app.
Then, please try one of the following:

1. Contact @anon33247966

2. In-app support chat
If you still have your phone, in the :r: app click More and then Support. Type “live agent”.
Else, from another phone, download :r:, try to login with your phone number and instead of typing your PIN, click Forgot? and then Support.

3. Contact :r: through Twitter or Facebook
:bird: https://twitter.com/Revolutapp
:blue_book: Redirecting...

Hope you get this solved quickly :wink:

3 Likes

This is a farce - I’m in a similar situation and for a FINANCIAL SERVICES company to not provide human support is ridiculous - I’ve wasted 6 hours on my honeymoon trying to access my money to no avail!!! I will absolutely cut this comany down in all future interactions

19 Likes

Why is it impossible to call revolut support? Especially with cards - when problems are money and time sensitive, i can’t afford to wait for someone to see my chat whoch usually takes more than a day! I typed live agent in the chat and nothing happened. Would you have a phone number pls?

12 Likes

Hey @pebbleblu :slight_smile:

Unfortunately they don’t.

As above, try contact via Facebook or Twitter

Please don’t feed the trolls.
Some mod please close this thread, thanks!

Just because it always works for you is no reason to attack others who get less than good service. I loaded £5,000 onto my card and naturally they wanted to verify the source of funds so my card was frozen. It took 6 days for Revolut even to acknowledge me. They clearly don’t have enough people to answer these queries and they need to understand the impact of this.

20 Likes

How I can comunícate cause app doesn’t recognise my number

Hi please @anon33247966 help me my card is blocked and no reply from customer service

4 Likes

@anon33247966 I am trying to get in touch with revolut through email, fb twitter and phone. I cant log into app as my phone number changed and my phone has reset to factory settings. now i cant access my account or do anything, and not contact revolut. what do i do??

1 Like

I have the same problem since 03th of January. Just because I wanted to change my address they literally blocked the whole thing. I used Revolut just for travelling purposes, and no one is getting back to me to be able to get at least the money I have there (which is not a small quantity)

Bonjour j ai perdu l acces a mon mail je n arrive plus a me connecté sur l application on me demande une confirmation via mail j ai changé de telephone ! que dois je faire merci ???

Can @anon33247966 contact today like now please me and my children’s life is in danger because u have blocked my account while in the middle of nowhere it now dark how can I not speak to a normal human

I am so mad rn

1 Like

Can I speak to an agent real person asap you have blocked my account while I am in the middle of nowhere with no access to money I have my children it’s getting dark my and my children safty is now in danger for no other reason than R live agent please

To chat with an human you need to type “live agent” into the chat window.

1 Like

I have USD account, IBAN-no: GB38 REVO 009 7032 XXXX XX

The American institution sending money, says this IBAN is not VALID ?
What SWIFT number does a REVOLUT USD account have ?

Are you sure it starts with GB38 not GB18?

Are you sure it starts with GB38 not GB18?

my tel. xxxx possibly you can verfy yourself my USD account specifics.

The US Institute also asks for a SWIFT number, only BIC-number(REVOGB21) is given for my USD account !?

Kind regards

Ivan P.

No, I can not verify it. I just asked if you are sure that you are using the right IBAN. That is all.