Customer Service Email Address

Hi, Can you help me with a problem. My account was deactivated and I don’t know why and also I want another Revolut card.

About a month ago or so my account was temporarily locked. Till today I have no idea why ?
Being upset I deleted Revolut App from my smartphone. I’ve loadedd it again to see if my account already works.
Inserting my proper phone no +… and the proper access code I can’t login. So I am stuck !! Wrote two emails to complaints@revolut.com facing zero reaction. Who knows guys how to solve the problem?

I want email address too

I need email for customer service, because the app is crashing and my card was blocked.

1 Like

I can’t login, can’t therefore use Live Chat, can’t therefore can’t send money to my Son - I keep getting prompted to open an account! I already have one!

I have a Samsung Note 8. Have uninstalles the App and reinstalled - there’s no help anywhere to be found! What’s going on?

Please someone give me some Tips!!

Twitter, Facebook, or logging in on the website where support chat is available als well.

How can I send a message to Revolut staff?

The answer is one post above yours… :flushed:

Hi can please anyone help me with my verification. It has been going since yesterday. All my documents are correct and readable but it won’t be accepted.
Many thanks.

This is a user community. No Revolut staff is available here to help you. :point_down:t2:

Hello
I need to talk with an agent. I have an open chat that nobody reply.
How can I chat with and agent?

Check here:

Hi
I cannot log into my revolut because it wont submit any of my photos. Ive been trying the past few days.

I tried another email

Hello and thank you for your email.

Unfortunately this email is no longer monitored.

If you have a query relating to a fraud case please send your email to fraudops@revolut.com
If you are law enforcement or need to submit a court order related request then please send your email to courtorders@revolut.com

For any other compliance related requests please send your email to compliance@revolut.com

We will respond to your query as soon as we can

External Enquiries

Email is not working

Hi,

Please be informed that due to privacy and confidentiality rules, this email address can only be used by our approved banking partners and we can’t reply to private enquiries.

If you are a Revolut customer, please refer to your in-App chat to raise your concern.

If you are not a Revolut customer, please direct your case to your bank and request your bank to contact us instead.

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Revolut Team

thanks for this info

1 Like

I DMd you about a related issue @anon99427565
I’m stuck given chat doesnt work due to error messages, regardless of re-logging in, re-installing the android app, and trying a different phone (iOS), and on trying web which doesnt let me login with the same details.

The person you’re replying to hasn’t posted anything since March 21 and hasn’t been logged in since April 2021. Their account has been anonymised, this suggests they don’t work anymore for Revolut or moved to a different role, either way they haven’t been in this forum for a very long time and are unlikely to see your reply.

2 Likes