Customer Service Email Address

Can anyone give me an email address for customer service? I need to feedback on a recent conversation with a chat agent but there’s confidential information in my screenshots.

3 Likes

You could send Revolut staff here a private message.

1 Like

Hey @Fayefairyhair :slight_smile:

Some users have seen success emailing feedback(at)revolut.com

1 Like

I have been trying for 2 weeks to call Revolut on the number provided but the phone number is not available. I cannot access my account and I urgently need to do that

Did you find an email address as I can’t call Revolut and cant get access to my account?

That email is not from me, Faye - the account holder. Has there been a security breach?

Can the revolut staff please me a message please
I cant log into my account

Sorry, I don’t work for Revolut. I am just a customer. Try social media.

But it says that you are Revolut staff in this thread

Hi I have been trying to access my account for over a month now and it wont let me access so I can talk to a live agent to get this sorted. This has become very urgent as I have bills that are paid via my Revolut card and I cannot access it to top up Please could someone urgently help me? Regards Maria Tucker

Where? My Icon just happens to be blue. That’s a total coincidence. Sorry. I just can’t help you in any way.May I again recommend social media. You can talk to them directly on Twitter, for example.

help@revolut.com worked for me.

I am so sorry Frank I misunderstood your message to someone else and thought you were staff. Could you lead me towards where I can send a private message to a Revolut member of staff please?

I recommend contacting them on Twitter.

Hi Frank
Did not know where to put this.
Really good monday morning joke I thought.
Next stop the banking ombudsman
Priyanka

Today

Dear Dave Hall,

Following a review of your account, I regret to inform you that we’re no longer able to offer you our services. I am sorry that this is the case, but under certain circumstances, we have to make these difficult decisions.

At this moment we do require you to transfer or withdraw any remaining funds from your account as soon as possible. Failure to remove these funds within 21 days, will prompt us to revert your funds directly to the source from which it was originally loaded in chronological order (starting from the most recent). After you withdraw these funds, your account will be permanently deactivated.

Please be advised, we also regret to inform you that you will no longer be able to receive funds into the account as of today. Any funds that have already been sent to this account, will be reverted once they reach this account.

Best regards,
The Revolut Team

09:03

Why

You do appreciate this is my business account

I have employees to pay rent to pay.

What is the problem

Hello

09:46

Hi. Is it because we done a deal in nigeria.

This cant be legat

Legal

What exactly are the certain circumstances??

Surly I get an explanation

If it is the nigerian thing is because revolut is racists?

What is the issue

I cant think of any other reason.

I run a legit company paying taxes into the uk.

I employ local people

I export which is what the government want

Do I get an answer

09:57

Type a message

Hi can you tell me how to send revolut staff a message. The app is looping

I installed the app on my new phone because the old one is broken.
But I can’t seem to login.
There is no other way to contact revolut.
Hopefully I will get a direct email from them.
I tried help@revolut.com (It was mentioned in another post) but that seems to be invalid also

Hello, I have been waiting for activation of my account for 1 week, and they send me following reply without any explanation. This is the way how they greet new customers?
Seems like they really do not care much about customers. I am starting to regret to use and waste my time with this service.
I have seen @anon33247966 popping up few times, maybe he can explain me, why my account has been refused to activate at all.
Thank you very much for your answer!

Dear Michal Following a review of your account, I regret to inform you that we’re no longer able to offer you our services, and that your Revolut account has been deactivated. I am sorry that this is the case, but under certain circumstances, we have to make these difficult decisions.

As of now, you no longer hold any funds in your Revolut account, as all remaining funds have been reverted back to the source from which they were originally loaded in chronological order (starting from the most recent). These funds should reach the sending bank account within 3-5 business days. Any funds that continue to arrive into your account will automatically be rejected and sent back to the sender. Your account is now permanently deactivated.

Best regards,
The Revolut Team

You can send a complaint to complaints@revolut.com I think!

As always:

1 Like