Change phone number without access

Hi
@anon33247966

I’m locked out of my account because I have a new email and I’m locked out of my old one.
However I still have the same phonenummer.
How do I solve this? I couldn’t find any information about this on your website.

Thanks

Hi Andreas,
I have changed number several times recently and now I can log into the app at all. I enter my old number and pin, and I get the invalid error. I try my original number and same issue. I try setting up a new account completely with a new email and I get an “something went wrong, try again later”.

Can you please help, I can get help through the app because I can’t log in and the phone line is 100% automated. I can’t use my account at all. this is the only way I can find to get a human response. my email is akzucco21@gmail.com. please urgently advise

Hi. can you change the phone number for me please?

Thank you

@anon33247966 i hope you can see this message

@anon33247966 hello!
I also have the same issue, I can’t change my phone number since I do not have access to my old phone number.

Thanks for the help.

Hi @anon33247966

I want to log into the Revolut app but every time it asks me to verify my email address via the phone, it simply resends me to the same main page.

I would appreciate your help here, thank you.

Have the same problem. Please help.

Hi @anon33247966,
I have same issue, can you please help to update my phone number?

I can’t access Revolut and said my phone no. is incorrect.

Can you please help!

Thank you so much!

Hello @anon33247966, I have a problem with the login, it gives an error, help

Hi, is the same for me:code number by text/sms sent by Revolut is 6 number but the screen want 8 number. It doesn’t match.

Hi,

I have the same issue with my phone number no longer accessible due to a change of number. Could you please let me know how to change this.

Thanks,

Andy

I need a help I can’t post a message so I’m replying here, I have the same issue, I cant update my new phone number, I need help, ASAP

Hi, I think I have the same issue. I tried to change my number in the App but now I cannot login anymore. The App is asking me the old number and is going back always in the same page asking the old number.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards

Hi Andreas

I have a problem - I have changed phone but kept the same number. However,I cannot remember my 4 digit pin to access the app from my old phone,and do cant log in to my account

Help!

HI I have a problem, my phone number that is registered in Revolut does not work so I cannot access my account.

Could you help me?

@Magdalena, try contacting them on Facebook or Tweeter.

Hello
I can’t access my old phone number. The app asks for the old number and my password and then asks me to restart the app and sign up.
Can you change my number.

Regards

If you email support@revolut.com they should be able to help you out

Andreas is no longer a Revolut employee

I tried to email support@revolut.com and it does not exist

Hello
I can’t access my old phone number. The app asks for the old number and my password and then asks me to restart the app and sign up.
Can you change my number?

Many Thanks,
James