Change phone number without access

Hi,

I created an account with a phone number that I do not have access to anymore. I am trying to log into my account and it says they will send a message to that number, but obviously I cannot see it.

What can I do?

Thank you.

Hello @siko124,

No problem, we can change the phone number for you.

I will send you a direct message here so we can get in touch.

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi there,

I also changed my phone number to US and don’t have access to the old one. Can you help me?

Thank you!

Hi have exactly the same issue.
I’d like to change my phone number but the app reply me an HTTP 422 error!
What’s wrong?
Thx

I have this problem, have posted several times and have had no reply from support, says I have 203 dollars and keeps saying an error what is going on!!!

Let’s get in touch via DM so I can change it for you.

Best,

Andreas K

Hi Andreas I have the same problem could you please contact me asap

Hi, i also have the same problem. I changed my phone number and now i can’t able to access my account

Hi,

I have the same issue with the app. The Customer Care agent took my new number and agreed to update my number on my behalf. As instructed, I logged out of the app and tried to log in with the new number and then the old number. Nothing worked.

I am locked out.

What can i do to get back in?

Hi,
Have the same problem. I had to change my number and than reseted my phone and now I cannot login.
Can you change my number so I can get access to my account please?

Hey guys.

Really sorry for the long wait. Did you manage to sort this?

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi AndreasK I have this same problem. can you please help me?:blush:

Hey @RodrigoPL

Sure - did you message us on Facebook. Right?

Hi there- I have the same problem! I moved to Canada and got a different phone number and now I can’t access my account- please help!

@AndreasK are you there?

Sure! I will DM you so we can get in touch.

I haven’t managed to resolve cause I don’t have my old number. Can you please help?

Sure. Let’s get in touch via a direct message please.

Hi Andreas,

same issue here. Would appreciate if you could get in touch with me as well.
Furthermore I cannot access my account with my old number anymore.
Tried to change the number as described in your FAQ’s without success.
Please help since I will head to London on Sunday and stay there for at least 3 month.

Thank you very much.

Good morning Andreas,

I Tried to change the number as described in your FAQ’s without success. Furthermore I cannot access my account with my old number anymore. Please help since I will head to London on Sunday and stay there for at least 3 month. Thanks! Best, Marc