Change phone number without access

Hi AndreasK, I set up Revolut a few months back but did not complete the ID process. I’m now trying to log into the app but when I enter my phone number I receive a message saying “something went wrong… try again later”. I have deleted and reinstalled the app but still no success. Can you help?

Shoot them a message on Twitter/Facebook

cc: @PabloJ

But even on twitter (don’t know about FB) they make it difficult to contact them.
Maybe :r: should look at the Transferwise profile (hint: message button). And why not create an e-mail address or a contact form for urgent/important requests? Not hip enough? Or some agents could simply read and reply here again.

Hi there, same issue can i please get help changing my phone number so i can access my account, thank you

hi I have the same problem I have a new phone number and dont have acces to my previous one, how do I do? regards

Hi, I have the same issue, changed my phone number, but forgot to update my Revolut acc. Could you help me?

Hi, I need to change phone number. I’m suprised for the request for my selfie and I stopped the process. Is it ok to send a selfie after i completed many others requirements?

Hello, please send me a direct message (I can’t do it myself as my account here is new) as I am in the same situation as OP and have been blocked from Revolut for months. This isn’t the first time I try contacting you here, please help as I’d love to be able to buy things outside the Eurozone again… Thank you.

hello Andreas

J’aimerai changer mon numéro de téléphone et adresse mail sur mon app mais cela mais impossible … comment faire ??

I would like to change my phone number and email address on my app but that but impossible … how to do it ??

Good Day @anon33247966, I have recently experienced the same issued, would it be possible if you could assist me on this matter. The number and e-mail I previously used was when I signed up for the US Waiting list. I have since moved, and now cannot sign up using my old e-mail or my new number.

Kind Regards,
David De Backer

Hi AndreasK,

Can you help me please, I have no access to my old number that’s registered with Revolut and need to change to my new number please? Thanks heaps

Ailish

Hi @anon33247966,

Same issue here. Could you contact me please.
Thank you,
Clem

Hi Andreask,
I have the same problem. I move to Europe, Spain and I can´t access to my Australia Mobile. Could you please contact me to change to the spanish one.
Thank you in advance

Buenas tardes,
Yo estoy igual. Se me ha roto un teléfono y al cambiar la sim a otro teléfono, solo me deja crear una cuenta nueva en la app. No puedo entrar en mi cuenta.
¿Algun consejo? Gracias

Hi,
Recently i tried creating an account and i stopped after entering my phone number and passcode.
But later when i tried continuoing the process it either said that my phone number is already in use or that I entered a wrong passcode while I was certain it was the right one.
Is there a way to start over from beginning? or atleast change passcode if I am somehow entering a wrong one.

Thanks in advance!

I wish we could add seperate category ACCOUNT ISSUES/PROBLEMS and move all these posts there. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

1 Like

Hello, could you please help me - trying register in app with my Dutch number and error message appears: invalide verification code or phone number
Could you do something with that?
Thanks

Hi @anon33247966 , I no longer have access to my old phone number and my Revolut card has expired. I tried opening a new account but my details are linked to my first account. I would like to update my phone number on the account and order a new card. Please help as I’m having no luck with the customer service inside the App.

@anon33247966 i hope you can see this message

I don’t understand why there are :r: employees to read & reply on FB and Twitter but not here. And even Twitter/FB they cannot handle properly.

1 Like