šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹ CASHBACK DI STATO

Hey there, personal update:
REVOLUT card matched with IO app with no problem.
Used it in both way, physically inserted into a pos (PIN required) and contactless (not by the APP like Apple Pay or Smasung Pay but physically waved over the POS); after 4 working days both of them apperead on IO app approved for the cashback.

Carta associata senza problemi allā€™app IO.
utilizzata sia inserita nel POS che contactless fisicamente e operazioni apparse, dopo circa 4 giorni, nellā€™app. direi tutto OK, NON utilizzare app tipo apple pay o samsung pay perchĆØ non ancora supportate.

Hi, I did reply to your previous message but for some reason the mods did not let it through. Anyway, you are right, avoid Apple Pay etc. and the transaction should be registered for cashback.

Got the very same issue. Did you come up with something to solve it?

Same here, please any help?

Hi, iā€™m new in revolut.
On 26/04 and 27/04 I have payed with my new card in a shop.
But from this date, noone transaction appears on Io app.
Every toggle is turned onā€¦ I donā€™t understand why it doesnā€™t work. Is someone in the same situation?

I also have a bancomat and with this I donā€™t have problems.

Thanks to all

Provided Revolut is correctly registered on the Io app the transactions should appear. There are times when delays occur (for all cards, not just Revolut), are you still waiting?

Hi, thank you too much for your interest.
After some days I deleted the card from Io App and i reintroduced It.
The day after all the transations showed up.

Thank you,
Cosetta

Yeah itā€™s sometimes a good idea to remove the card and register it again, I have Revolut, N26, Satispay and DB contocarta all registered and have not had problems. Others have not been so lucky. Some cards have a double network and you need to register both networks or risk missing out on some transactions depending on which one the shop uses when you pay.