Card terminated, can't be linked

I have reactivated your account. Enjoy it :slight_smile:

I unlinked my card because I got it earlier than it was written so I thought unlinking and then linking back will activate the withdrawing options. Now it says card terminated. Can you please reactivate? Thanks

Hi there. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Hi Andreask, Can you reactivated card my card aswell. I can’t use it on my holidays! :confused:

Your card is fully active :slight_smile:

Hi Andreask, I’m having the same issue. Could you reactivate my card aswell?

Kind regards,
Rita

Hi AndreasK,

I’m also having the same problem here. My card appears terminated when I try to link it. Could it be reactivated please?

Kind regards,
Rita

I can see your card fully active :slight_smile:

Hello @AndreasK,

I terminated my card as advised by the app, because it did not arrive in time, then I ordered another one. Today the terminated card arrived and I need to use it / reactivate it and cancel / terminate the new order. Can this be done please?

Regards,
Adrian

No worries. I have reactivated it for you. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot @AndreasK!

Hi AndreasK,

having the same problem here. Accidently unlinked my card from account and can’t get it linked again. Could you help me out please?

Best regards,
Jurgis

I can see both cards active. I guess a member of our support team has helped you :slight_smile:

Hey, that is true. Yesterday I had a chat with rvlt support team regarding top up limit so I decided to ask for help with a terminated card issue too.

Thank anyway. Best regards!

I have the same problem. I get the message ’
this card has been terminated and cant be linked. please order a new card or contact support for assistance revolut’. How can I reactivate my card?