Card terminated, can't be linked

Hello,

I am trying to link my revolut card to my account so I can use it.
But I get the message ‘This card has been terminated & can’t be linked. Please order a new card or contact support for assistance.’

How do I reactivate this card as I have money still loaded onto my revolut account that I wish to use asap.

Thanks,

Tina

2 Likes

The money is never linked to a card. It’s the other way around. You have an account, and can link several cards to that account. You need to log in with the phone number you used to set up your account with.

Hi Frank,

Yes - I can get into my account on the app & see the money in the account. But I have a revolut card already, but can’t seem to link it? I didn’t have this problem previously & now its saying the cards terminated.
I wish to use the physical card for transactions with the money I have on the account but can’t do this as the card won’t link?

Thanks,

Tina

1 Like

You probably terminated the card? It can be done from within the app. You might have to order a new one.

I hadn’t done anything to the card in app since my last holiday :confused:
It just means paying for a new card.

Do you know if theres any way I can close my account altogether & reopen a completely new fresh account with a new card?

Hi there. Nothing to worry about. I’ve reactivated the card fro you.

4 Likes

Hi Andreas,

That’s great! Thank you.
Can I use my card as normal now?

Tina

1 Like

Yes sure. Let me know if you need help.

1 Like

Dear Andreas I was setting up my new Revolut card but it accidentally got terminated. Could you reactivate it for me please?

Are you able to send me a direct message?

1 Like

Hello, AndreasK, I have the same problem, my card has been terminated. I was trying to top up my account but I couldn’t do it so I tried to remove my revolut card and add it once again but it showed me message that my revolut card is terminated, how can I fix this problem?

Sure. I’ve reactivated the card for you.

Hi Andreas,

Have the same problem and worst of all, I can’t seem to understand how I can drop you a direct message :stuck_out_tongue: Are you able to retrieve my phone number from my profile and reactivate the card I deleted by mistake?

Thanks!!

Hi there. I can see your card fully active.

Hello, I have same problem, that my card is terminated and can’t be linked, what should I do?

I have reactivated your card. :slight_smile:

Hello! My card has been terminated when I was trying to upload a new documents. How can I reactivate it pls?

You will need to verify your account first. I’ve escalated your chat to the relevant team.

So what is my next step?
I tried to verify but it is written “reviewing your documents” despite I did not upload it. It was unsuccessful uploading

An agent will get back to you and help you verify your account.