Card terminated, can't be linked

Hello,

I managed to delete a newly received Revolut card while trying to set up it before ID verification. After I tried to link it after verification, I received the message that it is terminated and cannot be linked. Can You help me?

Thank You!

Sure. Can you drop me a DM?

Hi Andreas, I also have a notification saying card terminated, could I please have this reactivated as nobody is replying to me on live chat?

Thanks,

Hi Karen, as I can see an agent responded to your in-app message. :slight_smile:

Hi, I have had the same issue. I fly out on Friday so delivery of a new card isn’t an option :frowning:

Hi
I have the same issue, card showing as terminated, no reply on live chat. I fly in Friday so a new card isn’t an option :frowning: please help

Just write support, with all the details they need to solve your problem, including the last 4 digits of the card, so that they can solve the problem for you once your case is assigned to a support agent.

If the chat seems to be unresponsive, try to log out and in again. Or type “resolved”. Or try to contact them on Twitter.

Thank you. I was hoping I’d get a quicker response as above on here. The chat is still waiting for a response and has been open for over an hour, they’re busy. I’m just hoping this can get sorted soon :slight_smile:

The most effective way with a busy support in my experience is to just provide them everything they need to solve a problem without getting back to you.

This forum here isn’t monitored 24/7 by support staff. It’s still 8:30 in the morning UK time. 1 hour for a response doesn’t sound that bad to me at all.

All sorted :slight_smile: let the spending commence :smile:

2 Likes

Will you reactivate my two physical cards. They are terminated. I want them to be linked.

I have the same problem, can you activate my card.

I have the same problem, can you reactivate my card too?

Hi I have managed to get my account activated but I am still unable to add/ activate my card. Could you please assist with this as I require the card for my holiday tomorrow.

I have reactivated your card.

Best,

Andreas K.

2 Likes

Andreas :slight_smile: Thanks for sorting this so quickly!

1 Like

Hi,

Can someone please activate my card?

Regards,
Vlad

Hello Andreas,

It looks like i’ve terminated my card. Could it be reactivated please?

Kind regards,
Vlad

I can see the card fully active!

Hello @anon33247966, my card is terminated and can’t be linked, can you help me? Thank you.