Can't Understand What To Do With My Revolut Card

Original Post: Numai am Nr de telefon email telefon parolă nimic cu care să mă pot loga la contul meu Revolut am doar cardul care nu este activat,ce mă sfătuiți să fac in continuare? Vă mulțumesc!

Translation: I only have my phone number email phone password nothing with which I can log in to my Revolut account I only have the card that is not activated, what do you advise me to do next? Thank you!

Continuing the discussion from New Account Registration:

1 Like

Poziadat o novu kartu pokial vam vyprsala lehota ucet je stejny musite nahlasit ze vam karta vyprsala v platnosti je to vsetko mate online banking mozete kontaktovat banku cez svoj ucet online Banking
V pripade otazok mozete kontaktovat Revolut Bank regarding Resolut member team support

1 Like

Hello @Razv123 :wave:,

Thank you for raising your concern with us. Let me help you with this.

If you don’t remember your passcode, not to worry. You can reset it right away. Make sure you’re using your phone number or email associated with your Revolut account. Then follow the steps:

1. Open the app and select ‘Login
  2. Enter the phone number linked to your account and hit ‘Continue
  3. Tap ‘Forgot your passcode?
  4. Take a selfie or upload ID if required
  5. Create a new passcode (avoid consecutive/repeating digits)

You may be asked for a One-Time Passcode via SMS or email. If you can’t receive the SMS OTP, wait for the count to expire and tap ‘Resend code’ for email authentication. You can check the FAQ here: I Forgot My Passcode :arrow_backward:

How can you activate your card?

You can activate your physical Revolut card by making a payment using a terminal or card reader or by using your card at an ATM. I have explained everything in this FAQ topic: Things You Need To Know About Revolut Cards. This will help you to understand the basic details about Revolut Card. :credit_card:

It would be great if you communicate in English, so that other users can help you as well. :pray:

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

SG | Community Team

1 Like