Things You Need To Know About Revolut Cards 💳

Hello everyone,

Are you new to Revolut? Would you like to order a card, but aren’t sure how? :thinking:

Don’t worry, we’re here to help. In today’s post, we’ll cover everything you need to know to set up a Revolut card. :arrow_double_down:

• How do I order a card? :thinking:

This couldn’t be easier! To order a physical card:

1. Go to the Cards section by tapping the card icon on the top right of your home screen
  2. Tap the Add new button
  3. Choose Physical card and select your card design.
  4. Create your PIN code
  5. Enter your address and complete your order

Also, a little advice, don’t forget to double-check your delivery address to make sure your card has a quick and easy journey to you!

• Do I have to pay for my card? :identification_card:

Any charges — including delivery — will be displayed before the checkout, so you know exactly how much the card will cost before you complete your order.

Check out the details on card fees.

• Can I choose between Visa or Mastercard? :eyes:

Before you finish your order, you’ll be able to view the card options available to you. This may vary depending on your location or the design you choose.

Find more about the cards you can order.

• What’s the difference between a virtual and a physical card? :face_with_monocle:

Virtual cards, including disposable cards, are digital and can be created or terminated for temporary use. Virtual cards can be useful for one-off payments or payments to merchants you aren’t familiar with, as they can be generated or deactivated easily and are harder to defraud as a result.

Physical cards are active and can be linked to your accounts, and are required for payments using a physical card reader and cash withdrawals.

• How can I activate my card? :credit_card:

You can activate your physical Revolut card by making a payment using a terminal or card reader or by using your card at an ATM.

Check out our FAQ on how to activate your physical card to find out more.

Still got some card-related questions? Let us know in the comments and we’ll help you make sure you know everything you need to before getting started with your Revolut card. :arrow_double_down:

Note: Info might vary depending on the regions. Don’t forget to change the respective countries while checking the FAQ link.

SG | Community Team

6 Likes

Can I have more than one active physical card?

I would like to have a Visa and a MasterCard just in case one doesn’t work for any reason have a backup.

On my tradition bank I have both, usually Visa works flawless and MasterCard sometimes get denied transaction randomly (and MasterCard is their primary/default card).

Always good to have a second option just in case.

2 Likes

Yes. Check FAQs for details, might vary depending on regions. Card order limits | Revolut United Kingdom

1 Like

@Eudes, Please make sure to change the country while you are checking the FAQ link for proper information. :blush:

Thank you for the help @Frank. :star:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters