Can't log in to contact support

I am unable to log in back in my acc, what is going on, I have received 21 time code to my phone and it is not going true :(((((

I need help. I have a new phone and number so can’t use app for chat.
HELP PLEASE

Dude, scroll up a few postings in this thread and you’ll find out what to do in your situation!

well after a few hours of frustration I discovered the only way of contacting revolut is via Facebook messages. Once I did that they sorted the issue in about 20 mins.

#Servicetweet: Twitter is also an option, not just Facebook.

Hi. I can’t log in. I lost phone. And don’t try to login couple months. And now I try but It doesn’t work. I Dont have old phone number and maybe I forget 4 simbols code. I have just email. What I have to do? Can u help me? :smirk:

Hi I can’t log in too. Email never arrive. Not able to verify… Pls help.

Hi! I was robbed. They stole the purse with my cell phone and my revolut card, I have no way of accessing the account or taking the money I still have. What do I do?

You can contact support and check your account by logging in on the website.

Bump
I have a similar issue. I did not know I had to provide my ID and so I don’t want to give my ID. I want to delete my revolut account but you need to login to the app to do that and to login you need to submit your ID which I don’t want to do.
I wanted to contact support but for that I also need to login to the app.
I wanted to make my own post here somewhere but I do not have permission to post for some reason.

Could anybody assist me on getting my account deleted? All I’ve done up to this point is give my phone number and maybe set a password (can’t remember).

Thanks!

I have a similar problem.

I cannot login, and cannot contact support. The app won’t send the code to my phone, but to my school email which was recently disabled, so I cannot access it.

Guys, please help spread the word that this community chat isn’t a support channel. You all need to contact support on social media to resolve your issues.

I know it‘s frustrating, but this advice is buried within endless posts of users complaining they can‘t contact support.

There you go. :point_down: Everybody please help spread the word.

Support asked me to sign out to fix a problem. I did that but now I can’t use the app at all. It asks for my phone number and then says the phone number entered is incorrect. I can’t get out of that loop.

Help

I agree. I can’t log into my account either on my mobile phone or on my iPad. I was sent an email saying I was overdrawn but as I can’t access the app I don’t don’t know any details, the amount, why or how to pay it off. Customer support is non existent. Very disappointed and I will cancel my account (if I can) as soon as this is resolved.

same problem. did you receive any assistance?

If you can’t use in app support contact via Twitter or Facebook

Same what did you do to fix?

I cant login either
i tried but i cant get the 6 number code
can u help me get it?

Support left in hanging chat since 13:41 yesterday. She said she was transferring me to her manager but no one has been there except at one point about 8 hours in when someone came in to say she’s ending the chat but didn’t do so. I can’t contact them through social media and I don’t have access to support for any other issues while the chat is open with no agent in it. I also can’t figure out how to create a new post in community, I can only reply to existing posts. PLEASE HELP.