Can't create account

I have been trying to create an account but after I insert my phone number and I’m trying to create a password account there’s a pop-up that says “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again.”

I’m using the latest version on Revolut on Android.

10 Likes

Where are you based? Is your phone number from the same country?

2 Likes

Based in Romania and the phone number is too from Romania.

2 Likes

Have you tried to clean app’s data or uninstall the app an install it ones again?

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve tried. Same issue.

2 Likes

the latest version of app means?
What Android you’re on?

1 Like

Android 6 (Asus ZE500KL). Latest Revolut version from the Play Store.

1 Like

Can you check this version?
This is visible in both- Google Play and the App

The app version is 4.16.0

1 Like

Yesterday/ Today there was an update available (4.17).
Maybe you should wait a while…
I’ll tag @anon33247966 and @anon71086934 for you.
They can help for sure.

1 Like

OK. Thank you very much.

Hey there. Are you able to send me a direct message?

4 Likes

Hi I’ve sent you a message @anon33247966

1 Like

@AndreasK I can’t create a account

1 Like

Hello @AndreasK @David After I installed the app, put my mobile number in (I have a UK number) and type in the pass code I get a pop up saying ‘We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again’. I have tried re-installing the app several times now and it just does not work. I am using a mobile phone that has the latest version of Android on it. Please help!!!

I have the same problem.
It seems like impossible to get any answer for this problem.

I live in denmark though but stil get that error message.

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem.
Huawei p20 pro Android 9. Revolut App 6.27

I too am experiencing the same issues although my story differs slightly. I had deactivated the account some time prior to Christmas and since have been trying to get back in. I am asked for my mobile number which is still my current and then to input a PIN in which I’m faced with the error ‘We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again.’. @anon33247966 Any help you can provide please? Is this an account lock out I’m unaware of or am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Hi Andrea,
I have the same problem. Could you help me?

I was trying to contact Revolut, but it is impossible via normal means. App does not work due to ID identification malfunction and I can’t create threads directly here nor write PM to anyone. Please get in touch with me before 2020-02-23 for refund of my initial deposit which I made during registration. Otherwise I will be taking action and contacting my bank with refunding this transaction as company did not created adequate means to resolve emerging issues and did not showed any initiative to resolve this matter in cordial manner.

1 Like