Can't create account

This is a user community. If you want to tell :r: something official you need to write a letter and sent it to their address.

3 Likes

I am also having this problem in ireland

1 Like

Im having the same problem . I live in romania too and i have the latest revolut version on the app store. Please help me . I cant dm u @anon33247966

Hello, I have the same problem. Has anyone managed to solve it? :confused:

Really a letter?
They can’t be bothered doing support online? or via E-Mail?
And plesae tell me why have you removed my post and not the other post here?

Hi. Can someone help me please? I can’t sing up with my number. I have the same problem as @KeKo

Hi i have the same problem as you. Did you slove it?

I am having this problem. I enter my phone no, enter 4 digit code and get opps something went wrong, try again later. Help please

Hi,

I haven’t solved it yet unfortunately however I’m under the assumption it’s due to deletion of my account so I would need to get in contact with Revolute directly for reactivation. This is a community forum but I have seen direct contact with some of the moderators here who appear to have the authorisation to reactivate however I’m unsure if the problem is similar to yours.

@discobot I can’t reply to messages on DM either

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot

I am facing this same issue but I don’t know how to solve.

Can someone get back to me please

Hi Andrea, I have the same problem.
I’m trying to create an account but after I insert my phone number and try to create a password there’s a pop-up that says “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again.” I had already created an account earlier today but I deleted it because I forgot to use any referral link when I opened the account to get the free Revolut card…
what should I do now to open an account???

I didn’t do anything. I’m a regular User just like you.

Try this:

Mam ten sam problem i mam dosyć od tygodnia nikt nie potrafi pomóc :frowning:

hello
i have 2 account with the same name , the first is OK, with money and physical card but with a bad phone number…
How i didn’t know how to do, i created another account with the same name, with 1€ credit with the good phone number.
This 2nd account can’t be canceled because there is 1€ credit, i it is impossible to use this 1€ without confirmed profile.
How is the same name, the same passport i am blocked.
How can i do please ?

I can’t
i want to want ton close this one is not verified but it have 1€ sold

Hi. I am trying to register for Revoult Australia, with my Australian phone number, while overseas. Is this possible? Thanks.

Hello, I have a problem registering. When I entered my e-mail and clicked “continue” a bubble popped up and its saying " Please contact support for help with this request" . I entered all of my data correctly . Can somebody help me ? Thanks

Hello,
can’t create account too. Please help.
Get the error:

Thanks in advance

But how to use the in app chat if you cant login? :=)

1 Like