Can't access support, can't log in to app

I’m also locked out of my account it appears. I haven’t used the account in a while, haven’t changed my phone number either. But went to login a couple of weeks ago and noticed it no longer will, the app hangs at the login screen. What is the problem? How can I get it fixed?

2 Likes

Someone can help me too?
i’m unable to login, i have all my money inside revolut
app don’t reconigced my number anymore

1 Like

I am also having trouble logging in. Earlier today I followed the instructions on the chat that the support chat representative asked and have not heard back. I am blocked from logging in and I need access urgently. Let me know what information or details I can provide and please get back to me privately.

I am having the same issues. I change phone number, I update new information and ask me the security code which I didn’t change and get stuck…and I cannot contact help/chat center… Is that normal?

I am not able to log into the app. I reinstalled it thinking that might help but now it’s asking my details to create a whole new account when I already have one. I’m not seeing an option to sign in. Please help as I need to get into my account!

I have the same problem, could you please please help me, I am getting crazy here, I had my account blocked, I do not know why, they said they saw suspicious activity, in the chat it is looking for an agent for ages and I cannot chat with no one.

Please help me.

I am not able to log into the app, I only get the option to create a new account. I reinstalled the app thinking that would solve the problem, but it’s asking my details to create a whole new account and I already have one. I’m not seeing an option to sign in ???
Anybody has a solution, as customer support seems to be totally worthless ???

Something goes bad with Revolut. I can not log into my account too. I am using my account with buying in the shops, but last mount and this mount i need to take cash from the ATM and last transaction was on 10.09.2020 and 24 h later my account is locked. May be the system saw suspicious activity when i used ATM, but it is normal. Sometimes i need cash money. Support is not respond and for now i can not take my money in the account.
Please, can someone help with this?
Thanks

Same issue for me, except with trying to login on a new phone. App doesn’t provide an option to login to my existing account and continuously routes me to creating a new account.

@anon33247966
Can not access my account for awhile now. Moved countries now locked out.
Please help

Hello I really need help! I am logged out of my account and I no longer have access to the number I used to create the account. I have moved to Egypt which is not a country on the options list. I need to access my account just to get some information. Please let me know if you can help!

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Bonjour je suis Chateaubon Marvin et je ne possède plus le numéro de mobile avec lequel j’ai ouvert mon compte je n’ai plus accès à mon compte aider moi s’il vous plaît je suis en France de Paris il ny a aucun moyen de vous joindre ?

vérifiez mon message juste au-dessus du vôtre

D’accord du coup a qui je m’adresse ?

C’est aussi dans mon message

Hello guys. i contacted support bcs i was trying to change my address in the app. they told me to close my account and make a new one. once i closed it, i tried to open a new one, but i get a message that the email is already in use. cant access support from my phone anymore since i have no account. pls anyone help.

No Revolut support here, this is a user community.

Has anyone ever actually been able to solve the issue of not being able to log into the app? I have been trying to fix this with the Revolut web app chat support for over a week now and I just keep getting ‘we have sent your request to the technical team’ whenever I try to chase.

I get my salary sent to this account and also currently have most of my spending money on the card. As you can imagine, this is incredibly frustrating because if I want to make any large purchases I have to authorise the payment in the app which is not possible whilst having no access to it.

I am honestly just going to try and get my access back and then close my account because this is not sustainable and I don’t want to risk this happening again in the future. It shouldn’t be this difficult.

Hi there,

@elliecd7

Same issue. I just found another email address and emailed them. Hopefully this Will help.
formalcomplaints@revolut.com

Katia