Cannot login in my revolut app

Hi Andreas,
I also downloaded the app a few days ago and I can not login again. I’ve tried it this morning and I’m always getting the same message. “We are sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later.” I deleted my account and tried it one more time but there ist the same message again and again. Can you help me please? I really want to use Revolut :frowning: Thank you!

Hi AndreasK,

I experienced issue, I could not login into application. For this reason, I reinstalled application and now I cannot login and sign in. Can you help me please to login to my account?

My phone number: XXXXXXX

Thank you,

Vlad

Can you help me, Andreas?

Hi, I changed phone and this one has broken front camera so i can’t verify my account. Please help.

I have been using Revolut for months. Now, when i try to login to the App I am being asked to enter my personal details and then my password. I am then asked to enter a passcode. They send me a 6 digit code but when i enter it I am being told “we’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later” The FAQ tells me to use chat in the App but I can’t get into the App. This is very annoying.

I am facing the same issues. @AndreasK can you please help? I have seen you in other posts, sorting this problem out. Thank you so much for your time in advance! It’s been a few days now that I uni stall and reinstall the app. Now I cannot get access at all. :frowning:
I’ll appreciate your help
<3

I’m locked out of the app. I removed the app and installed it again. When submitting my phone number I only get the message “The verification code you entered is incorrect”. I never got any code or inputted anything except my phone number.

What should I do?

Please help, cannot login again after app reinstall.