Cannot login in my revolut app

Hi Andreas,
I also downloaded the app a few days ago and I can not login again. I’ve tried it this morning and I’m always getting the same message. “We are sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later.” I deleted my account and tried it one more time but there ist the same message again and again. Can you help me please? I really want to use Revolut :frowning: Thank you!

Hi AndreasK,

I experienced issue, I could not login into application. For this reason, I reinstalled application and now I cannot login and sign in. Can you help me please to login to my account?

My phone number: XXXXXXX

Thank you,

Vlad

Can you help me, Andreas?

Hi, I changed phone and this one has broken front camera so i can’t verify my account. Please help.

I have been using Revolut for months. Now, when i try to login to the App I am being asked to enter my personal details and then my password. I am then asked to enter a passcode. They send me a 6 digit code but when i enter it I am being told “we’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later” The FAQ tells me to use chat in the App but I can’t get into the App. This is very annoying.

I am facing the same issues. @anon33247966 can you please help? I have seen you in other posts, sorting this problem out. Thank you so much for your time in advance! It’s been a few days now that I uni stall and reinstall the app. Now I cannot get access at all. :frowning:
I’ll appreciate your help
<3

I’m locked out of the app. I removed the app and installed it again. When submitting my phone number I only get the message “The verification code you entered is incorrect”. I never got any code or inputted anything except my phone number.

What should I do?

Please help, cannot login again after app reinstall.

Hi! So I am trying to set up my account and I am getting this message as well and I haven’t even created an account. Were you able to find a solution?

Hi @anon33247966. Please help

Hi

I’m trying to log back into my account but the app keeps popping up saying the verification code or phone number entered is incorrect.

I have entered any old number I have used and it’s the same. Is there anyway to get back in or create a new account ?

Hello Revolut, I recently logged out of the app and now I can’t log back in. When I input my number, it sends an OTP code and after I submit the code, it sends me to the new account creation page which then when I click on existing user it takes me back to the same beginning. Its a never ending loop. Please help!

1 Like

Hi - I cannot login into my account either, is there a way to contact the support team please?

2 Likes

Hello Revolut & soun, I have the same problem. Can’t log in my account, I’m being asked a 4 digit code I was not sent, can’t contact support since it’s only possible via chat on the same app I don’t have access to.
If anybody could be of assistance please :pray:

Hi! I can’t seem to log in to my Revolut app, I started to create an account with the phone number verification and it send the code (which worked out well), but then the process got disturbed and the next day I tried to get into my account, it asked the phone number and verification number again, but I couldn’t receive the code. What should I do in this case? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, clearing the cache and the data AND restarting my phone itself, nothing seems to work…

I can’t login in my revolut app in my new phone.
Don’t recognize my phone number.

Can someone help me please?

I have updated to latest version now (on Android) and I am unable to login: after entering the PIN nothing happens, only the endless spinning circle (for more than 5 min)

However, after deleting Cache Data and All App Data it worked

I am new on the Revolut Community. I also cannot log in on my phone (Android 7, says that either phone no or code from the SMS are incorrect), neither on the PC (says that my passcode is incorrect). But I DO enter the correct phone number and the correct passcode and I am getting the SMS with the code.

What am I doing wrong? Please help me.

I got a problem also. I created my revolut account with my ID in which i was 14. But now I am 18 and the app still says that i need to be 18 to use their service. I want to delete my account to start a new one, with the same phone number and with my new ID in which I`m 18. Im new to this platform and i do not know how to get a hold of a customer service manager.