Cannot login in my revolut app

Hi. I currently cannot login in revolut app. The app was fine a few days ago but now it asks for a code sent to my phone. When I put the code it says that there is an issue and cannot login. Could you help?

Hi @Giota,

Try uninstalling and reinstalling and enter a new code. If your problem presist contact @Revolutapp on twitter. I’ll mention some people to help you on the community website.

@AndreasK @jessicaszabla (Not staff but they maybe can help you @Juliopp)

Please let me know if you need help.

Hi Andreas,
I downloaded yesterday the app and I couldn’t login I’ve tried this morning and I’m always getting the same message. “We are sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later.”

Are you using an iOS or an Android?

iOS, I’m using and iPhone to download the app

Have you tried to delete and reinstall the app?

Hello AndreasK,

I cannot login in Revolut Android App anymore. The app was slow, so I updated it, cleared data and cache. Now if I try to login I get “We’re sorry […] try later”, after 10s since I entered my phone number.
I tried:

• Logging in into my wife’s iPhone: It works
  • On my Android, I cleared data & clear cache: Not working
  • Updated App to latest version, 5.17: Not working
  • Restarted Android: Not working.

Extra details: The app (v5.14) started to work slow this morning, it was taking 10-15s to load account activity, or to display cards. The transactions from today were not appearing in account activity, but I was getting instant notifications for payments I did.
The only different thing I did yesterday was that I activated contactless payments.

I would really like to use Revolut, as from today I will go into an international city break for the weekend.

Hi @AndreasK,

I logged out of my account, and now I cannot log in.
My fiance has the same problem, is there a way to solve this please? as we are both logged out!