Cannot login in my revolut app

Hi,

I haven’t received any help. Problem still persists and its now over a week without being able to access my account!

Hi

I worked it out! If you put a passcode on your phone then it seems it will let you login. See if it works for you.

Hi! I’m having the same problem. It not recognize my account… Besides, the app create a new one, without my old data (aka money!) Any ideas?

mensen revolut is de grootste oplichters die op de wereld bestaad mijn 1770 euro hebben ze van mijn zogenaamd kunnen ze niet zien van waar die geld is gekomen ik heb ze alle bewijs opgestuurd en nog is die kut rekening van die oplichters niet gedeeblokeerd ze hebben scheit aan je of je dood gaat intreseert ze niks

Hi I am asking for my partner and he can’t get on the app or seem to get in touch with any helpwas wondering if you can…

This is what he said happened…

Was asked to change my number when logging on the revolut app. Changed my number and was send a code. Put the code in and said unknown error. Now when I open app up asks me for a number and when I enter it, it’s says I need to confirm via my email address when I do nothing happens

What should he do next ?

I have exactly the same problem

In app chat doesn’t help as the agents just send more emails which get you to authenticate - but it just takes you back to the sane screen asking for your mobile phone number
What is going on!?

I can’t to log in to my Revolut app
What can I do

Hi I have the same problem, I can no longer connect to the app.

Hi,
I can’t login in my Revolut app too
I receive the authentification code, then the app ask me if I’ve already an account I click on yes.
but the app relaunch the home page asking to put again my tjelephone number etc
any idea ?

Thank you

hello Andreas,

today mornig I could not logon to the app. Only the screen “please put in mobile number”. But this looked like creating a new account. I´ve tried the option " no acces to my number", got the verification code and the the message “user terminated” Is my account and mony terminated??? How can I solve the problem and get acces to my account?

Hi,

Can you help me? I can’t log in. I changed my number and I can remember by pin

and i can’t use the chat in the app. it says I’m offline.

hi, i can’t use the app because it doesn’t accept the access code and face id if i want a new one and i want to sign in again it won’t allow me. it says it’s an unknown error.

Hi

Any chance you can help me with my account please?

I had to reset my iphone and since then I can login to the app and get all sorts of weird error messages.

Please can you help me log into my app? I had to block my email address a couple of weeks ago as I had been hacked and this was the one I registered with so I can’t get into my account to change it
Thanks

Hello,

I have the same issue. My phone was factory reset and I couldn’t log in after Revolut re-installed.
I took a try from another phone, but my account seems to be locked and I don’t know what to do…
I tried to call Revolut on the given number but couldn’t get through. Since I cannot login to the app, I cannot send a chat for requesting any support.
Can someone from the Revolut team help me here to resolve this isse ?

Hi. I currently cannot login in revolut app. The app was fine a few days ago but now it doesn´t accept my PIN and I
cannot login. Could you help?

Hi can you help me, I changed phones and downloaded the app but my front camera is broke so I can not verify with a selfie is there anyway I can access my account on the phone now?

Hi, I dont have access to my old phone number and forgot passcode. I cant log in to the app and change the number. please help

Hi AndreasK

Please can you help access my account. I have not been able to access it since February. A pin was set on the account and I have received a message to set pin (even though there already is one!). This then takes me to the email verification and when I enter the code provided, it goes back to the beginning so I am going around in circles.

I urgently need to access it as I have flights and accommodation booked via Revolut and need to produce a statement.

Thanks