Cannot log in to Revolut app, need help !!

What version of the app are you using?

hello,
i signed up to revolut using a Portuguese number and now Iā€™m in Laos and the app started asking for a confirmation code sent to my Portuguese number, but the number doesnā€™t work here. I would like to know if itā€™s possible to change the number so I can use revolut again. quick reply needed please!

Hi @danieljmcardoso, nothing to worry about. I can help with this, could you please send me a direct message with your phone number associated with your account?

@anon33247966 This has also happened to me and I donā€™t know what to do :frowning: Please can you help?

1 Like

@anon33247966 hi I desperately need to check my revolut account balance and transactions - I am abroad in Mexico and only using my revolut card. I lost my phone therefore unable to access the app and donā€™t know any other way to seek help or check my account any other way I.e. Through another device. Please help asap!

1 Like

Hi @Sophiekim & @rosie.turner

Please check your direct messages :slight_smile:

I have not tried to login via the app for about a year and now find I canā€™t do it. Support says solve problems by chat within the app which I canā€™t get in to - catch 22. Can someone help please? Let me know if you need more info.

Hi AndreasK
Iā€™m having a similar problem - I logged out and cannot log back in without putting in details from scratch. Please help!
Thanks
Aidan

Are you trying to log in with a new phone number, or the one which is linked to your account?

Hi
I logged out and am trying to use a Canadian number to sign into my account
as I am over here travelling.

Can you please drop me a direct message?

Iā€™m new to the forum. How do I do that?
Thanks

Check your inbox please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Canā€™t log into my app after Iā€™ve updated it ! please help !

Hi Andreas

Iā€™m having the same issue, app recently updated now I canā€™t log in :frowning:

Cheers
Kevin

I need help also - camnot log in to revolut after the app updated

I have the same problem after the app update!

Any solution for this?

I have the same problem. Something has gone wrong try later :frowning:

Same problem. What I should to do?

I have the same issue as the rest - updated the app today, prompted login, and I donā€™t have access to my UK phone no while in the US. I contacted Revolut on Facebook. Need help to get my beloved Revolut card back up and running asap!