Cannot log in to Revolut app, need help !!

I can’t log in to the app and I’m in America now and need access to it! It’s asking me to make a new account! Please help!!

Andreas please email me as can’t sign in to revolut and i need to do it urgently
Thank you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, due to massive demand, some customers were having issues logging into the app.

Issue was resolved, let me know if you’re still facing an issue.

Once again, apologies.

Hello,

I am also having a similar issue. I have changed my phone, and now the app doesn’t seem to recognise that I have an existing account with Revolut, and only gives the option of taking me through the process of creating a new account. Please can you help?

Thank you!

You can contact support after logging in with the old number and then tapping where it says that you weren’t able to receive the text message. (The phone number is your account log-in.)

Andreas,

I still cant log in or access customer support.

Please send me an email.

Thank you.

Gil Quadros Flores

Hi there. Have you managed to solved the issue following Frank’s advise?

Could you please drop me a DM?

Andreas,

After many attempts, I finally managed to be able to talk to CS.

Thank you anyway.

Best,
Gil

Hi,

No I haven’t resolved the issue.

The issue is that I already have a Revolut account and 3 Revolut cards (one
virtual). However I recently changed my phone, and I don’t know how to log
into the app and access my existing account details. When you log into the
app from a new device, it thinks you are a completely new user and asks for
your personal details etc. I tried doing this and ‘linking my existing
card’ but that failed.

Please can you help?

You need to log-in with your old number. Then go from there. There is an option in case you can’t receive the text sent to your old number.

1 Like

I have my old number, that is not the problem. When I log in with my old
number it thinks I am a new user.

Hello,
Signed up with my UK number and tried to put my address from the US… Then it told me Revolut is not available in the US and that Im on the waiting list.
Now every time I log in it tells me I’m on the lust and that there is 12000 people ahead of me. How can I reset my account to start over and input my UK details?

I have a similar problem. I have registered recently, downloaded the app, but cannot go through the passcode section - everytime I get the message 'Something went wrong… '
Is there some way to fix it?
Thank you.

I’ll send you a direct message so we can investigate what’s going.

Hey there, I am having the same problem. Registered and got my card in the UK but now am in Canada on a Canadian number and when I opened the app it just put me through the registration process anew and then told me i was waitlisted. COuld you please reach out to assist. Many thanks

I have the same problem. My account was created with my french number while I use on a regular basis both a french and UK phone number. Today, I have been disconnected and now I am treated as a new customer while I am using the french number used for the creation of the revolut account!

Please help ASAP

Hi! I have been trying to log in for the past month.

My phone was stolen and I recovered the number so I’m using the same number on a different phone to log in.

But every time I try to log in I get an error message that “something went wrong and try again later”.
Can someone help please? @anon33247966

Sure. Could you pease send me a direct message? :slight_smile:

Hi! Test to see if this is a private message.
I cannot log in the app using my phone number at all. The message I get is “something went wrong”. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing but with the same result.
Thank you very much for your help.