Cannot log in to Revolut app, need help !!

I am currently in Australia and haven’t used my Revolut card for a while as i have an australian bank account… i need to use it again now, however it states that the phone number i input is not registered ??

can someone from Revolut please get in touch and help me out, as i currently have no money available in australia :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello @theowright2017,

Sure - I will contact you via a direct message so we can resolve this for you.

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi Andreas,

I have the same issue described above. My Revolut account is a UK number but I’m spending some time in the US and I’m temporarily using an American phone number. I think the app updated automatically and now I’m unable to log in. When I enter my UK number I see a message saying that my phone number is not registered, so i can’t even try to change my password.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi @lorenzog,

No worries we can sort it straight away.

I’ll contact you too via a direct message.

Best,

Andreas K.

I have the same problem.Revolut, Please get in touch.
Thanks

I have the same problem.Please get in touch Andreas,
Thanks

You can also reach the support team on Twitter (@RevolutApp) or on Revolut’s Facebook page: https://facebook.com/revolutapp :slight_smile:

Please PLEASE can someone help me?? I have the app, funds, card & all verified BUT it’s asking me to re sign up. Won’t accept my phone number :sob::sob: travel to New York tomorrow

Hello, I am unable to Logon to Revolut, please Help…

There was an issue with an external cloud provider. To stop this happening again, we are in the process of introducing new providers. We’re back up and running!

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused

Hello,
I have the same problem. Could someone help me please?

Hello Andreas,

I have the same problem. Could you help me please?
It is quite urgent.

Many thanks,

Matus

Hello,
I have been unable to log into the app since yesterday morning and I need to top up asap! Can you please advise what the current status is???
Thanks
Cedric

Hey @Ced & @mvojtek of course I can :slight_smile:

Are you able to send me a direct message with your phone number associated with your account?

Hi sorry I couldn’t find a way how to send a private message. I hope that you will be able to solve the problem anyway.
Many thanks,
Matus

Hello Andreas,

I would like to know how long it takes to fix it because I am in rather unpleasant situation right now.
Many thanks,
Matus

I have sent you a direct message.

Hi Andreas
I seem to be having the same problem again. My balance has not been updating for 4-5 days now.
Can you help?
Thanks
Cedric

Hi Andreas,

I have the same issue described above. My Revolut account is a french number but I’m spending some time in Australia and I’m temporarily using an Australian phone number, can you contact me?

Regards,

Julien

We can change the phone number associated with your account. Drop me a DM so we can get in touch.