Can no longer log in to Revolut app on my phone

Helo
Afer the last uodate I can’t log in the aplication.
Please help

Hello I am having the same problem after the last update i can’t login the aplication. HELP

I’m facing the same issue. I reset my Android Smartphone and reinstalled the Revolut App. After I get the authentication request by e-mail and pressing on it the application doesn’t start at all. Page is blank.
Tried it a couple of times but no solution!

Hi, I also have problem logging in my mobile Revolut app. I gives me option only to create a new account (“Open a new account” button shows). No log in… I uninstalled the app and installed it again with no result. I have funds, I have a Revolut card… plese help me to log in to my account.

Hello, I’m facing the same problem reported. I get to the login page in the Revolut app, and I try to login via digital finger print or PIN but never works, it stays forever trying to login. I need to update my identity card. Can you help please? Thanks

Hi Maddy

It took me quite a while but I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. The first time I tried to access it didn’t work, so I just kept on trying by adding my phone number each time I was prompted then eventually I had to take a photo of myself and it worked.

I am not at all impressed by Revolut as the only help you can get is via the app (which you can’t access!). Don’t think I will be using it on my next trip (I only use it as a travelcard).

Hope you get sorted.

Regards
Pauline

Hello, since I disable the fingerprint on my phone (LG G7 Android 10) I cant login the Revolut app, I’m asked to type my phone number and then the password which i did but fails to accept the password, its says its wrong, so I tried the recovery password procedure and after some questions it ask’s me the pincode of my Credit Card but unfortunately i cant remember it because i just used once, it is only visible if I log on the CC options whitin the Revolut app. I was also asked to scan my face and my identity card with the app to certify my identity, but if i dont remember my pincode of my CC is there another way for recovery procedure?? I want my account and money back! How to get direct support from Revolut??

I have a problem logging in to my android mobile application asking me to create a new account while I have

I have about 25k on the app and can’t log-in for 2 weeks.

Does anyone from Revolut even look at this forum?

No, I wouldn’t count on it! Try social media (twitter/facebook). Because of stories like these I have no more money in my :r: account.

Exactly same issue. Am due to travel soon and no confidence card will work

Same problem! How do you get help from Revolut with out accessing the app?
I can’t access app; says enter phone number. once entered sends SMS and then says im a new user? and when it says existing user- i enter email and pin and doesn’t work, goes back to same phone number stuff over again!!

Aftrenoon people, I’ve had the same problem with being locked out of access to my card, I froze it about a year ago after coming back from Florida and haven’t used it since. I remebered that there was an amount of money still on the card and tried to reactivate it to transfer the money back to my back account but couldn’t gain access to the card or the account. No help with the “live chat” as it was greyed out and wouldn’t open so I went to Facebook messenge and contacted them through the messager, I spent about 4 hours yesterday and another 4 hours trying everything that they suggested even creating a new email address for them to send the verifaction code to, as I wasn’t receiving any eamils from them at all. It turns out that some how I had managed to add thier email “no-reply@revolut.com” to my blocked list and it was no longer allowing there emails to come through. I added their email to the safe list, deleted the app off my phone, re-installed the app and went through the verifcation process again and finally I have access to the app & my card again. Hope this helps someone else in getting back their access to their cad. Use Facebook messenger.

Same problem by the looks of it. Refuses to accept the SMS code. I got in touch with support on twitter who told me to reinstall the app, which I did. Now I just get the option to open a new account.
So where’s my old account? Where’s my money? Twitter support have gone quiet.

Give it a try:

Did you tried signing up as a new account with your old number? It should recognize you’re an existing user.

This is exactly the problem I am having since 2pm yesterday. Have engaged with Revolut by Twitter. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and then I have been stuck in the in-app Chat basically talking to myself

I am getting utterly disalutioned so far not a word on this community, the in app chat not a word, Revolut media team via Twitter has advised that they have informed the tech guys and are aware of the urgency, they are not allowed to give an indication of how long it will take for me to get a response, but I will recieve a message.

1 Like

I recently upgraded my phone and I don’t know my pin (I’ve always used fingerprint login to app) so I can’t use the in-app support. I tried the UK phone support but it doesn’t offer support for this issue. When I get prompted for the selfie it never works, I’ve done it over 20 times now. Plus I’ve reinstalled the app.
How do I get my pin reset?

1 Like

I’ve changed my phone and now when I install the application, I only have the option to create a new account.
I can’t chat with anyone since I don’t have access to the application, and there’s no easy way to contact support.

I have no Twitter / Facebook or any social things, so how am I suppose to contact support?