Can no longer log in to Revolut app on my phone

Eventually I received contact from the in app chat. I turned out the non access was due to security problem as I had stupidly responded to the text message scam. Before they released my account as a UK resident I had to report it to the police Action Fraud website and send the reference number. As a precaution they also cancelled my card.

On reflection the lack of communication was frustrating but Revolut were protecting my account.

I had to much against my better judgement had to join Twitter, which gained me access to the Media Team which eventually gave me access to the in chat faculty.

I have similar issue, and cannot get authentication done, with android phone (email link) since android update a few months ago. Please help!

I have the same issue, did you resolve it and how :frowning:

My problem has been resolved. On reflection I can only say that ultimately Revolut were protecting my interest, because I had stupidly fell for the scam text message. As soon as I realised what I had done I contacted Revolut by Twitter and given access to the in chat feature to report the potential breech and they gave me some advice which I followed. Having done this all two way communication stopped except via twitter. My expectation was that I would gain access to my account almost immediately but as I did not I became rather frustrated. After 3 days I got a text from the in chat which ultimately restored my access. As I wrote at the start in my case they were protecting my interest but at the time I was not able to appreciate it and I was very angry. This may not be the reason for problem so I wish you luck in getting it resolved.

1 Like

Hadnā€™t used revolut in a while, now when I try to open the app, after passing the fingerprint scan, I see a percentage circle going to 60% saying ā€œWeā€™re verifying your identityā€ and that is all. Itā€™s been like this for weeks. I did log in through desktop, and I can see my card (itā€™s expired), plus my remaining funds. How do I get things rolling anew? Thank you.

Iā€™ve tried re setting pin but it says go to my email and I donā€™t have the same email address anymore
Desperate to chat to someone how can I talk to the live team ? Thank you

I am locked out of my account, cant access support from my phone as my phone wont let me log in to the Revolut app and my card is also blocked and there is no support number to call to gain access?

Can someone help me gain access to my account as I currently have no way to access my funds or support?

The only way to contact them is via Facebook or Twitte so you may need to join it if you are not already registered , then they respond and give you access to the internal contact. But depending on problem it may take a couple of days to resolve.

How can you create suggestion posts on this community board as I would like to suggest that a customer support phone like where if people are completely locked out of their account and the app like I was that they can call the support line?

Only being able to contact support through the app (if working) or through face (provided you have a facebook account) just seems odd, I think it would make sense being able to call them and have the issue resolved.

Im just thinking about this from the customer experience that I had, I went a filled my car up the card stopped working and then the application on my phone stopped working and now im stuck with no way to access my money and no way to contact customer support and when I do go and turn facebook on and then go to the facebook page the support person there tells me that I need to install Revolut on another device before they will give my support case to L2 support.

I had to call a friend and ask them to transfer money to my Monzo account so I could pay for my petrol and leave.

I understand a completely digital support strategy but there does need to be a fail safe because customers being locked out of their accounts with no access to support without needing to register to social media accounts just seems like a very fast way to loose newly registered users I would of thought.

Hi, Iā€™m getting issues like the original poster of this thread ā€¦

*** I had to factory reset my android phone. When I downloaded the app and tried to log back into my account, I am asked to enter my phone number which I do, then my passcode again and was sent an SMS verification code. However when I tried to enter this it sent an error message and just keeps looping round asking for the phone number and repeatedly sending SMS which it doesnā€™t give me a chance to enter ***

I am using the latest version of the app, downloaded on Dec 27th 2020 and I am on Android 10.

Can someone from support please help me ā€¦
Thanks

1 Like

I canā€™t access my account . I entered my number and it keeps saying you have entered the wrong phone number/code , please help .

I have a new phone with a new number , when i try to log on to the app i selected lost access to number,then typed the old number and entered password as requested. I then get a notification advising me to restart the app and click sign up to complete your revolut profle but this wont work either , and i cant login to the desktop , please help!

Iā€™m having the same problem

Iā€™m having the same problem - Completely unavailable. Need help

Same issueā€¦
I can login on the Desktop (web), but Canā€™t use the app, now. Previously, all was good. Re-installation doesnā€™t fix the problem. How to make it work again, please?

1 Like

Uninstalled and Reinstalled the App on IOS today, upon trying to enter my phone number in order to be granted access Iā€™m getting this error ā€˜Weā€™re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please Try again laterā€™.

Tried getting in touch with support via mobile also via web with no success as the messages sent by the agents are not being displayed either.

Can someone help please?

1 Like

Iā€™m having this same issue. The app was working fine earlier today, now I canā€™t log in.

1 Like

I cant also log in to my Revolut account on any of my devices, I cant past the first screen:
ā€œThe verification code or phone number you entered is incorrectā€

1 Like

Iā€™m also stuck unable to login. I keep going in an endless loop between the 3 screens:

1. Mobile number - I put in my number and click Continue
  2. 6-digit code - I get the SMS and the app picks it up automatically.
  3. Country of residence - It asks me and auto-fills my country and provides me with two options:
  • Sign up - If I follow this and fill out the data it tells me my account exists
  • Log in - If I follow this path it just takes me back to #1 ā€œMobile numberā€ screen
    • This shows a popup ā€œAlready have an account? Please enter the phone numberā€¦ā€.

I donā€™t know what Iā€™m supposed to do. It seems impossible to log in.

EDIT: Iā€™m on version 7.31 from January 12, 2021.

1 Like