Bank Transfers not credited to my Revolut Account

I am asking you, how can I start a new topic about a payment which was made from my main bank account to Revolut Vilnius, with the code : Revolut**6049* and I have no idea what this mean ?
I need your help guys !
Thank you kindly!

You have a Revolut account, haven’t you? :thinking:

Of course. And ? Could you help me about my question?

Mam rĂłwnieĆŒ problem nie dotarƂ do mnie przelew ponad 500euro

i’m having the same problem!! i don’t know how to do.
It is so annoying

I received a transfer on 13 December of 7945 $ and my money is not been charged in my account.

I already talked to 10 personas though the app and they just tell me to wait and no one solve my problem

Whats happening to my money??? please I need help

Where are you? In Europe?

FR : Virement de 8.625€ effectuĂ© le 06/12/2021 vers mon compte revolut ! Toujours rien sur mon compte, le chat me rĂ©pond qu’il est introuvable ! J’irai porter plainte ce week-end en Angleterre

EN : FR: Transfer of € 8.625 made on 12/06/2021 to my revolut account! Still nothing on my account, the cat replies that it cannot be found! I will go to lodge a complaint this weekend in England

I was charge by my bank, when I transfer money into my Revolut account. Could you explain it for me, please?
Into my Revolut account stated only the sum I withdraw from my main account, nothing more.
Like I withdraw Lei 3500. Into Revolut appear Lei 3500 and in my CEC Bank account is written Lei 3577.
These Lei 77, meaning what?
From bank, they said that is the Bank behind Revolut.
Could you help me?
I don’t find any where an e-mail, a phone number where you can reach Revolut staff. HELP ME!
Thank you kindly!

The best way to get help quickly is via the in-app chat function as you can be connected to a support agent.

Go to your home screen, click on Help, scroll down to the Chat with us section. You’ll get a chat bot but might be able to bypass this by typing “Live agent” into the chat. If not you can go through the chat bot and it will give you an option for live chat if it cannot help you.

Hallo das Problem habe ich auch nur ich habe am Sonntag per EchtzeitĂŒberweisung 2 Zahlungen auf ein Revoldkonto von einer deutschen GeschĂ€ftsbank getĂ€tigt. Bis heute ist das Geld dort nicht eingegangen. Wie kann das angehen?
Wie kann man Informationen darĂŒber einholen. Das Konto war nicht meine Konto hier bei der Revold sondern ein anderes Konto.

Someone did an instant SEPA transfer to my Revolut account during the week around 7/8pm it arrived the following morning. The person did also an instant transfer last friday around 8pm it arrived this morning.
Instant transfert should be 7/7d 24h, the person paid 1€ to her bank which I paid. It’s kind of weird because with other banks it arrives in less than a minute.

“SEPA Instant allows you to send and receive Euro transfers in the SEPA region within a few seconds at any time (that includes weekends and holidays)! Your Revolut Euro account supports SEPA Instant at no additional cost!”

So why does it take 2 days to arrive ?

Am I alone in this case ?

The sender should be able to get a confirmation from their bank that the instant transfer was successful. The SCT inst protocol has a confirmation method integrated. In case you want to get to the bottom of this, this confirmation would be the first thing I would try to get ahold of.

That the thing the sender got directly the confirmation but transfer took 2 days to arrive.

I would contact support with a copy of that confirmation and ask why the transfer was delayed. Without any further informations, it seems like the transfer was a regular SEPA transfer, not instant. And like you pointed out, your transfer from other baks arrive instantaneously. To me it looks like the sender’s bank wasn’t able to reach Revolut via SCT inst. But it’s not obvious what went wrong.

Yes I asked but the live agent just answered me an overall response mentioning only standard SEPA. In future I just will find an other way.

I have the same problem. Bank transfer sent on March, 8; the amount is slightly less than 2000 euros, still not received. I’ve contacted support many times, but they say to wait for security check. I have all necessary documents to prove that the transaction is legal. How long should I wait? Is there any solution? Thanks

Any suggestions about how to make @revolut accept they have made an error? Money was transferred to Revolut. Instead of ‘refunding’ the transfer, they have set up a new transfer. Which is now blocked in France. They blame HSBC - original sender - but its clear to see on the wire tracking that it’s a new transfer. The people on the ‘chat’ won’t have access to this - so just spout the same ‘not our fault’. They say they have checked - they clearly haven’t. Managers don’t exist. Looks like an admin error they won’t admit to. Any advice?

You can check the T&Cs and learn about Revolut’s official complaints procedure.

1 Like

The have their official complaints email address - is that what you mean?
Really this needs just someone in Revolut - like in HSBC US - to ACTUALLY look at the wire tracking - but they won’t. I assume there is no way to speak to someone?