Bank Transfers not credited to my Revolut Account

Hi… the same with me, but in my case i can see the money on my extract but not on my banc acount!!!

I am also not receiving transfers of £300 into my Revolut. I am not getting notifications for payments from deliveroo. It seems there is also no customer service. Your system seems to have completely collapsed. I would like to know where My money is and when i will receive it. You arbitrarily declined the
Payment when ive been using the same funding source for 3 years. Unacceptable

I tried to deposit some cash in my Revolut account from a pre paid card. It worked when I first did it 20 days ago but last week I tried again and my money has vanished. The pre paid card company says the money left the account but it never came to my Revolut account. Ive spoken with two different people but the answer is always the same. I think there is a misunderstanding between the two banks but Revolut only gives standards answers and dont try to look deeper to help me find my money. I feel disrespected and dont know what else to do.

I have sent two transfers to my accounts in Revolut on 3rd and 5ft October and as of today still the founds have not reached. In the chat of the APP I am being told every day that they are still waiting an answer from the relevant team and my question is how many days to check two bank transfers when I already provided the swift copies from the outgoing Bank?
It is really frustrating to don’t know where my money is and to don’t get any proper answer from Revolut on this important matters

Hi, I transferred money from my PayPal account on the 30th of September and it still hasn’t shown up in my Revoult Account. The PayPal account was confirmed, so I know all the details are correct. I have been in touch with someone but I keep getting fobbed off and I will be updated when they get around to it. It’s pretty ridiculous that this has gone on this long!! Does anyone know what I can do?

Going to have the next chance in a couple of days, where I can check if this problem still persists…

same here - uploaded documents more than 30 hours ago, not sure what the Chat staff is doing but I highly doubt that its working

Hello! A friend of mine transferred 20€ to my local account. It’s an international transfer and I gave him my local account’s IBAN by mistake. I know I’m supposed to give him my SWIFT IBAN. I’m sorry. The transfer was made from a Raiffessen account. I wanna know how much time it will take for the transfer to take place or if it will. From what I’ve seen, it’s hardly possible for the transfer to take place, as we’re using different currencies: RON for me, EUR for him.
If the transfer won’t work, I want to return his funds or redirect the transfer to my SWIFT account.
Please, can anybody help?
Best regards!

If you’re asking someone to send you EUR, the way to do it is this:

• add EUR currency to your Revolut wallet
  • then look up the IBAN for EUR transfers

This is how it works with Revolut. Always make sure to provide the account details based on the currency you’re expecting. For many currencies, the IBAN will be the same.

(You probably just have to wait until the transfer bounces back. But ask support if you’re not willing to wait longer.)

Hi there,
Today I transferred 2 x €100 in my Revolut account (top up). The money has left my bank account (rabobank, Netherlands) but on my Revolut app it says “top up reverted”. What does this mean? Will the money be transferred or will it be returned to my original bank account. It’s a bit scary with it being €200 and lost somewhere in space. I’m not sure who can help? Thanks,
Jacky

can you not check your issuing bank account to see if it has been “reverted” ie paid back?

1 Like

I called my bank and all they said was that the money had left my account (which I could already see), none coming back (reverted). So that’s left me very confused. I’m hoping someone from Revolut will assist, it’s a little scary. Thanks for responding to me Graham. Appreciate it.

No problem @jackylou it may take some time to get back to your account. No-one from :r: will contact you from here… this is a user resource. You need to contact them through the app for support or social media.
You may find this topic useful.

2 Likes

Thanks @Graham_Lees i cannot even find their contact details on the app!! I’m just hoping either the Revolut account is credited or the money is returned to my bank account, otherwise as you said I will try to contact them on social media. I’m regretting my move already!! Thanks again!

Here’s a general hint, and it works also in your case. Whenever you’re looking for something in the app, use search. When you’re searching “support” for example, the “Help Centre” comes up.

Olá, pessoal, meu problema com o Revoluir é muito pior, fiz uma transferência para minha conta e paguei com o Apple Pay, mais não sei o que se passou que o dinheiro entrou na conta, mais fiquei com a conta bloqueada e não posso fazer nem um tipo de transação. :pleading_face: mais o pior é que estou doente é preciso do meu dinheiro para comprar comida e remédio. Já tentei conversar com eles pelo chat. Mais eles simplesmente não respondem. Já não sei o que fazer. Socorro preciso de ajuda. Só quero meu dinheiro de volta! O Revolut não tem o direito de fazer isso. Estão me prejudicando muito.

1 Like

Has your problem resolved RicardoA?
How long did it take?

@RicardoA May I know how did you solve your problem in the end? I’m having the same problem now😭

Same problem here…
I transferred the money immediately to my revolut account. The money was also debited. The status of the payment on the revolut account is rejected. I am desperate and just do not know what to do. I ask for help!

This is a user site, you won;t get help from :r: here.
As posted quite a few times already:-