Auto Top-Up out now!

Hello,

This function is not working, money has left my UK bank account and it not showing in my Revolut account. I have been on hold to your chat system for an hour and a half when I was told it would be 20 minutes.

Doesn’t seam to work for me either. Account balance is below threshold, no top-up. Scheduled payment gives me a warning of possible failure, even auto top-up amount is much higher.

If I remember correctly, auto topup only works when the balance falls below the threshold due to a card transaction. Upcoming scheduled payments don’t trigger it. Only card payments.

Unfortunately auto top-up is not available for me either. I have topped up my Revolut account 9 times with the same card, no changing CVV, it’s a physical card. Support told me that my bank should accept recurring payments. They do, and since CVV does not change, the app could simply store it and make the withdrawal automatically.

I exclusively use Revolut for card payments, as it supports GPay. It’s a hassle to always top-up manually.

1 Like

I have my barclays debit card added.
But when I try to set up add 50 when balance falls below 50 it will not work.
Error pops up.

Now revolut support say it is because it is a credit card!! No its a standard barclays debit. It even says type debit in revolut.

They say I need to ask for a document from my bank stating it is a debit card for proof.

Never heard of anything so rediculous.

Also never heard of any kind of card verification statement.

Anyone here with barclays and tried the auto top up?