Auto Top-Up out now!

The page just not mention auto top-up at all. The card I use regularly since june 2017 is the one with variable CVV, maybe it’s the reason why it doesn’t work; or the region : I live in France and for now (I posted a few days ago) two people said they didn’t have this option either.

…but no statement to say why it doesn’t work !!!

For newly added cards, the app asks for the CVV for a while. If a card is used regularly, the CVV is either stored or not necessary anymore for future top ups. I can see that this is related to when a card becomes availabe for auto top ups and that it won’t work with cards with changing CVVs.

1 Like

Same here. It seems that the auto top up option still exists but it’s hidden now if your card doesn’t support it (changing CVV codes) or if you have not topped up manually often enough. I just I asked a support agent in chat and he insisted (as of today, June 16, 2018) that auto top up as a feature was not removed. Me too, I had seen the relevant buttons before, together with explanations as to why auto top up wasn’t possible for me.

Auto topup definitely hasn’t been removed I can still see it in my app. I believe it may be a time thing. If you change the card details then it may appear as a “new” card and have to go through the same checks before auto topup is enabled. I’m not fully happy with the auto topup feature and wish they can improve it soon, to allow auto topups based on transfer outs rather than just payments.

1 Like

In my linked and verified card details “i” there is no auto top Up. It’s completely missing. How can I activate auto top up manually?

If you search in the app help section “auto top up” and then go to the top result, you’ll see a blue link inside of it. Using this link will allow you to go to the auto top up page!

Also the support can activate it for you. If you recently added the card you need to top up a few times manually before you are able to activate this feature

I missing a setting to auto add x amount every month
Or top up from card to vault every x date

5 Likes

Does this feature still exist or has it been removed as its something id love to be able to utilise.

I just set it up last week. I searched in help and an article called ‘Adding Money Automatically’ had a link that brings you the feature. There you’re able to set up the amount to top up by and the amount that would trigger the top up. It’s limited in that you can only top up by €100, €200 or €500 and the trigger amount is €50, €100 or €200. Can’t find any other way to access the feature but maybe that’s just me.

@Jakdublin @JamieB1

Here is how to access directly from the app:

1 Like

Perfect, Thanks Jak I will take a look in the help section.

Should be more options for that, especially for the case say you have 50 Euros on your account but then you have to pay 60 Euros… then auto top up 10 Euros…

1 Like

I can’t find the auto-top up option in my IOS Revolut app (v 6.3.1) when following the steps outlined or following the steps in https://www.revolut.com/help/getting-started/adding-money-to-revolut/with-card/adding-money-automatically.

Any help would be appreciated! :slightly_smiling_face:

Me neither, I guess it’s related to this paragraph on the article:

“We’ll complete regular checks of your risk profile, and let you know with an in-app notification when you can use this feature.”

I have yet to receive the in-app notification for that.

I have one month old visa card from DKB. I have already topped up 6-7 times with this card. But for auto top-up, it still says “Card too new”. How old does the card need to be to be eligible for auto top-up?

1 Like

Auto top-up is not working in the UK

1 Like

After weeks of having an open ticket, Revolut FINALLY fixed this issue. Auto-top’s is back or in my case appeared for the first time. This has has been my worst experice of Revolut. And in all that time, I wasn’t able to start a new post on this forum which is more heavily moderated than a vault!

Sigh, spoke too soon. Although the feature has appeared, it didn’t actually work! Payment declined! Support ticket has been reopened, here’s to another couple weeks of waiting.

UPDATE: can’t post a new reply due to Revolut’s unnecessarily strict prison community system not allowing me to post another reply!

Anyway, still doesn’t work, Revolut support admit it’s a problem their side but refuse to give any further details.