Apple Pay support

Does Apple Pay actually support pre-paid cards

Yes, there are some available like boon or cash

3 Likes

Apple Pay for spending is coming in next couple months, maybe sooner! said Edward - Head of Mobile couple of minutes ago!

5 Likes

This gif gives me a headache :confused:

3 Likes

I’m gonna cry :sob: I’m so happy! Been waiting for this for a very long time

3 Likes

@Frank @c0stin Guys drink whatever you want today at your local inn, everything is on me (Use request money or split bill for reimbursement :joy:)

1 Like

Source for the statement?

It’s mentioned here (near the end of the 60 mins);

4 Likes

50:48 in the video as attached.

Can somebody post exactly what he said in this Q&A? I don’t want to register at Brighttalk just to view the last minutes of one video.

1 Like

I decided to make the things easier for you guys instead of creating account and scrubbing through the video!
Enjoy that iconic moment right here: https://youtu.be/qLFjFT8XK0M :r: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

That would be awesome!

2 Likes

@anon33247966 Hello Andreas ,

Any update for us here after Revolut latest post "Apple pay coming soon"
Apple Pay Coming Soon clip on youtube

2 Likes

900+ views.

Looks like people are getting really excited for this feature.

1 Like

You better be excited! :tada:

2 Likes

Hmmm wondering why everyone is so excited? "Couple of month. Maybe sooner."
Could someone explain me what the difference to the pervious statements is? ETA wise there is no difference to what we know already… it will be available when it is available.
Currently I am more worried about two things.

1. he referred to “one of our most requested features on twitter” so not here in the community?! Accident or not care?
  2. could that be maybe an premium only feature? So far the premium part didn’t took really off and that would be something they could use to let some of us move to premium.

A more solid time frame.

Getting major integrations (Without open APIs.) with existing banking infrastructure (Especially Apple, which has high standards. Getting a ‘Made for iPhone’/‘HomeKit’ certification takes a lot of time and investment.) takes time.

Estimation of a ‘couple of months’ rather than ‘planned’.

Twitter has a higher install base, in terms of people. They can use their pre-existing social media account on Twitter to message Revolut.

The Revolut discourse forum, on the other hand, is for people more obsessed about Revolut.

Unlikely. Apple Pay should be an integral feature. Doesn’t make sense to have users pay.

On the other hand, I could foresee Premium users having early access to Apple Pay (as it rolls out.). Either way, the maximum restriction would be a time gate.

They seem to be pretty pleased with adoption. 1% of the user base in less than a week, according to their Twitter.

1 Like

Everything is said @capital. :+1:

Apple Pay will be available for both free and premium users, no worries! :wink:

1 Like

Very excited by the announcement here! :smiley:

2 Likes

From “soon” to "maybe sooner " :wink: well i guess we just have to wait.

1 Like