Apple Pay support

This should be the number #1 priority.

5 Likes

is there any progress with Apple Pay support?

@anon33247966, we’ve been asking for the implementation of this feature for a year now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Or would  allow you access to the NFC via the actual Revolut app that’s way there won’t be any other charges

That Was a feature some australien banks requested and they have been quickly shoot down. Even their complains towards the consumer protection organisation (is it ACCC?!) didn’t helped. So I won’t expect Apple to lift that for Revolut.

@anon33247966 Could you please tell us is there at least any hope, that we are going to get Apple Pay support by this year or anytime soon?

4 Likes

I would really appreciate Apple Pay support for payments. Especially with the recent advent of Revolut accounts becoming a bank account as well (albeit with a few features missing), it would be excellent. I’ve looked at Boon but they just don’t compare.

Finger’s crossed we get there soon!

2 Likes

If Revolut added 3D Secure feature to the card, we could use it to top-up the Boon account be able to use Apple Pay

2 Likes

That is likely yet another feature that is limited by the card issuer not :r: themselves.

Could the “supports wallet” on the App Store mean that the feature is coming? Been there since they changed licenses.

This has been there at least since September 2016. It doesn’t mean anything. Revolut added it when they started to support Apple Pay top ups.

+1 from me for Apple Pay

Revolut is better than boon, therefore also Apple Pay. :wink:

6 Likes

Also Android pay for spending please!

1 Like

+1 for Apple Pay would make a 95% perfect card 100% !

3 Likes

And now Ireland support ApplePay. Boon already has a foot in the door. Would be great to become the fourth organisation to show up in the list of the ones who offer it over here.

4 Likes

I’m the same here! Would love to use Revolut with ApplePay here in Ireland. Just signed up with Boon. for the moment. That’ll do until Revolut add support, or AIB get their finger out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Agree with other users.

Now launched in Ireland but not with my bank so have been forced to set up a Boon account. but would love to use Revolut for Apple Pay as it’s so much better.

I hope Revolut are prioritising this or they may lose customers to Boon.

1 Like

Apple Pay is for a minority of users. Revolut needs to concentrate on important things that are currently missing from its offering, principally a Web app/portal, which we’ve been asking for virtually since Revolut began.

Viva Apple pay +1
It is becoming less of a minority

3 Likes

Personally, I don’t care about the web portal, but I do care very much about Apple Pay

7 Likes