Apple Pay support

Hopefully that means less than a month… :crossed_fingers:

I also hope the process to add the card to the Android pay will be easy. When I added my Lloyds card I had to phone the bank … :roll_eyes: This is not 1990 anymore :laughing:

3 Likes

18 weeks is still “weeks”

I don’t think so they thought this way…
P.S.
Skąd pomysł na nick?

2 Likes

It technically is, the same way that 30000 months is still “months”, but we can all agree that wouldn’t be very fair :slight_smile:

Let’s be patient and see if anything comes up before the end of January :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

The fact is that Revolut cannot say anything until the negotiation process is done, as every bank who is about to implement Apple Pay have to sign confidentiality clause, so it’s quite understandable that Revolut won’t risk a fine.
Anyway, 10 months ago they’ve said that it’s rather “months than years”, now it is “weeks” so it’s quite possible that it’ll go live in Q1, I guess

4 Likes

True, also I think they want to launch Apple and Android pay at the same time, so we need to wait until both are ready.

3 Likes

Google is combining Android Pay and Google Wallet into one service - Google Pay. What about Google Pay support?

2 Likes

Let’s know the truth:
Will we get Google Pay soon, @discobot?

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Yes

5 Likes

Apple Pay support would be amazing. I was actually thinking it is already here and was quite disappointed to know that it’s not available.

5 Likes

Edward Cooper said back in April that it’s coming soon

“Soon” :r:

:joy: hopefully. Tho I don’t have where to use contactless yet, I’d like ApplePay.

There should be an announcement this month :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Soon” > “la Paștile cailor” :joy:

We’ll see.
For me frankly there are many other things which could be improved than ApplePay. I have to fly an hour to Hong Kong to be able to test ApplePay :joy:

That’d be real cool if they announced Apple/Android pay this month (I can dream…)
I just need to find a new phone that keep the charge more than half a day in the mean-time :joy:

3 Likes

I am switching to Monzo … Revolut have been promising Android Pay for ages and it already exists in Monzo.

1 Like

I am using boon.
Have a 1.25% fee as I am paying outside EUR zone and also lose some money due to RON-EUR-RON conversion, but it’s worth it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Soooo many Romanians in Revolut haha :joy:

:slight_smile: true.

Wondering though if Apple Pay will be available for all users. or only for those with residence in countries with Apple Pay.

Oh god don’t give them ideas :rofl: