Apple Pay support

It is not required to be your own issuer.

@Povilas
Then why did Revolut mention this as the main reason they don’t support Apple Pay yet? Do you think it is just an excuse for the long delay?

2 Likes

Now that you will be issuing the cards yourself from January 2018 will you start supporting Android Pay & Apple Pay?

1 Like

That’s completely true @Jona. We should see Apple Pay in near future, I have that feeling! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Presumably the change from Mastercard to VISA has been part of the delay.

Revolut isn’t switching to Visa, they’re going to offer it alongside the existing MasterCard.

1 Like

I have no idea. Stalling simply.

So when your Mastercard expires they will replace it with a new Mastercard?

Yes, MasterCard will still be available, but you’ll also have the option to get a Visa :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you please provide a link to this Visa and MasterCard sistuation? I have not heard about it and would like to check it out :). Thank you.

The Visa cards are still in beta, if you’d like to order one, you can message @anon33247966 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did :slight_smile: Found the theme here on the forum, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

Would love one but can’t message him… do I have to have made a certain amount of posts first?

You have to be “one day old” on the community and have at least one post, @mangomonkey. Only 23 hours and 54 minutes left :smile:

(you can always ask the person to DM you first)

Thanks that’s good of you. I have requested a direct message re the Visa cards so hopefully he will pick it up. If not will try again tomorrow. Thanks again for your help.

1 Like

I also agree too with you

Does Revolut plan launch Apple Pay in all EU countries based on your future agreement with Apple in UK? If in Poland Apple Pay will not available I could change my iPhone region setting from Poland to UK, add Revolut card to Wallet and restore regional settings to Poland

Probably in this year Apple Pay will be available in Poland. It is already on tests by PKO BP (http://antyweb.pl/apple-pay-w-polsce/ - link is not in English language unfortunately)

1 Like

I see that you probably haven’t read this article:

Little shortcut (in Polish):

*“Dla polskich użytkowników szykujemy przede wszystkim wsparcie Apple
Pay/Android Pay i polski numer konta bankowego, jako nasze dwa
najważniejsze priorytety.” *

It means that in Poland until the end of this year we should have Polish
accounts and Apple / Android Pay

2 Likes