Anyone having issues?

Phone number you called is to block cards you got… :sweat_smile:

It also happens to me exactly same agin and again, please if anyone knows whats the problem help us.
Thanks

Same here what to do? Any idea

Cashback not posting as pending or at all. Don’t see anything in the website suggesting this is a system wide issue, but chat reps say IT knows of this and I’m not the only one. What in the world ?

Yes, metal cashback is delayed for days. It appears the next day or several days later. I haven’t checked yet if all cashback has been credited to my vault.

Hola, quiero abrir mi cuenta desde la App y me dice que la contraseña es incorrecta. Desinstale la App y la volví a bajar, pero sigue siendo incorrecto. Alguien me hackeo la cuenta o anda mal revolut??

Hello. I have an issue. I can’t create a topic about my issue. How do I do it please ?

I have the same problem…

Same here. Reinstalled the apps but still not working. Can’t do the in-app chat no more, disappeared from the app.

hello, i forgot my passcode now i can,t open it. what can i do it

Hi.anyone can help me with something?i am new here.i should get 150 euro and I got only 14.and when I try to send money say to me “you need to confirm your account first “but I can’t do that because I already checked the account.i think is a big or something…help me please!

Hi,

i cant log in, it declines my present password. I tried to get a new pw and its good until i quit the App, then i cant re-login again… :confused:

Any solutions?

I have now issue with latest ios. Just transfered money fron vault to current account, and i see what it was reverted. But same reverted transaction in vault. And i want contact in chat, but I can’t. Because i see what «You are offline»? Now money stuck somewhere. I don’t know how i can trust revolut large amount in a future :roll_eyes:

Issue remains; Revolut app closes within split-second.

Anyone problem issue with trading account?

I have a problem confirming my age. Litteraly today i turned 18 and i cant make a revolut account.

Connect to wi-fi to be able to chat👍

Know it’s annoying, but they haven’t fixed it.
Hate it myself.

app on mobile keeps shutting down / freezing. anyone with any help…thanks

I have the same problem. I turned 18 on march 18 and it still says i need to be 18 to use their services. Can anyone help?

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath, I can’t either! This is a very odd forum, you have to reply to God knows how many threads to get Member status before you can post your own topic. The community is unnecessarily and heavily moderated.

1 Like