Anyone having issues?

i have the same problem on iOS 13.3.1 and Revolut 6.31.2

The same here! Glad to hear that they are working on it!

Bug since Saturday, look at Twitter.

The message from Revolut above is dated 12th March?

Im having the same problem, but Ive also been pulling my hair out trying to work out how to cotact Revout. Ive had an international bank transfer declined and the money has not come back into my Revolut account. Im sorry to write this here, but Ive spent hours trying to work out how to contact anybody. Can anyone help please? Thank you.

Suddenly Revolut app not working tonight after working perfectly earlier today. App tries to open then closes itself almost immediately. Can we sort this ASAP? Tried reinstalling and also restarting phone to no avail. Please help.

1 Like

Trying to receive text in Ireland but not getting it after authorisation.

I have the same issue, app closes without any further input

I am Having the same problem. I have just made a large transfer to a different account and now its crashing all of a sudden!
App re-installed
Phone restarted
Systems are apparently up and running ok according to their website!
Can’t even contact by phone :rage:

The exact same thing happens to me I login and then the app crashes instantly. I’ve deleted the app and re-downloaded it about five times and it hasn’t made any difference. This is really frustrating and it’s not good if you’re relying on Revolut to make payments fortunately I don’t trust it that much and rely on my other bank accounts because of instances like this.

Still not working for me. App crashes immediately after entering PIN. Reboot or reinstall doesn’t help at all.

Same here, after entering PIN (or Face ID) the application crashes.
iOS latest version, latest app version.
Tried reinstalling and rebooting.

I have the same problem. I also restart the iphone, but the Revolut app still go to background after login.
Any suggestion ???

Hi is your working now?

iPhone 8, iOS 13.3.1 - exactly same problem. This is crazy.

Same here.
It seems strange that the Status page shows all green then?

I am having the same issue. I even reinstalled the app. Every time i open the app and i enter my pin the app closes. Can’t do anything :rage:

Same problem… thought it was just me!.. hope it’s resolved quickly

same issue. Hope they are going to solve it soon.

Having the same problem, hopefully this is temporary…

Every time when I trying to login, it kicks me out automatically in a split of a second!

Any solution ? Do we have to wait for it?