Anyone having issues?

My app is dead to :rage::rage::rage:!!! Reinstalling is not a solution :sob::triumph:

Anyone knows if the system would still execute auto-exchange actions previously setupā€¦?

Same problem. https://www.revolut.com/system-status Says all is ok !!

App keeps shutting down as soon as I put passcode inā€¦reverts back to screensaverā€¦

Yup,same! Crash all the time

Same here.
Keeps crushing and reinstall doesnā€™t help. App on IOS. When do you expect ti fix it, @Revolutbusiness?

same here, letā€™s just wait at this point

same here, IPhone Xs, using 13.3.1

Same, here. Canā€™t do anything with app. Face id and normal login with pin just crashing immediately after showing account balance. Please help! :slight_smile:

Hi when are you expecting to solve it? Does the recokut card work or should i carry another card?

Br,

Marko

Theyā€™re working on the problem as we speak.

same for me. waiting for a fix asapā€¦ Thanks.

I am experiencing the am same issue and if this post is recent it must be in their side. Just my opinion not a fact.

Having the same issue!

I also have the same problem I think it is for all iOS devices

same here, I started having issues with the app not loading properly and freezing a few days ago but now it just crash after I enter my login credentials. I think itā€™s related to the app trying to fetch stock market pricesā€¦it started to become slow one I enabled that. I need to access my account fast!!! help Revolut, help!

do we have a solution?

The same problem here

cannot start application. Iā€™ve already reinstalled the app twice and the app is down. what to do?

I have the same issue. The app just crashes right after I open it.