Anyone having issues?

It is very frustating, I have money missing and I haven´t got access to my account. Everytime I open the app my number is kick off and I struggle to log in again. My account has magically changed to a number which I ignore totally, meanwhile I have money missing and I do not kwow if there was a problem with the app or I have been phised. The support is only via app and very poor. My patience is almost over

WHERE HAVE THE VAULTS GONE? I have downloaded the new app and my vaults have gone! There are no vaults in my dashboard or anywhere in my app. I have messaged and only been given robot responses despite saying I needed to speak to an agent. All my money is in the vaults and I need to access.

Does anyone know if I’m missing something??

Don’t download the new update!!!

Have you checked “Wealth”? There you should find Stocks, Crypto, Commodities and Vaults. If it’s not there you should contact in-app chat support.

My account seems blocked. Cannot reset passcode, when I click on email verification link to reset passcode I am getting an error “Sorry something has gone wrong. Please try again later.” and the app crashes.
I’ve had this problem for over a week. Previously, I was using my old phone and at least managed to contact customer support but it kept crashing.
I upgraded my phone and the problem is even worse, I am unable to even contact customer support!
I hope that customer service will contact me in this matter as I am completely blocked from my account!

I’ve been suddently logged out from the app and I can’t log in. When I try to type my phone number it says that there is an error and try again… I’ve uninstalled the app for like 5 times now and it’s the same bug. I need access to my account. What to do ?

I’ve just been having the same issues. Have been using Revolut for a couple of years, just got a new phone and can’t remember my passcode as have been using fingerprint recognition, but resetting keeps sending me around in a circle!

Hi I’ve order my Revolut card it came but to get my card activated I need to issue my id and I’ve send all type of ID I have here and none is accepted
I try to call the number I find on the website and I can’t speak to a customer service
I have my money inside, now I want to transfer it bank to my other account and I can’t because my card is not activated
I don’t know what to do
Can someone help me please I need to transfer my money to another account

I cant post in the community, anyone has a similar situation happening?

I am having the same problems can a worker please contact me as ive been waiting over 24 hours for an agent its ridiculous

I am having issues getting onto the app. I got on last night but then immediately got kicked out now being told to put in my phone number and ‘sign up’ but I already have an account I just want to access my balance. I am getting very frustrated as there seems to be no way of getting on and not being able to speak to customer services on the phone or anything is not very helpful.

I keep getting kicked from my account saying my pass number is wrong and making jump through hoops to get back into it only for it to start again, I’ve no idea how to post in this group to start a new thread I can’t see anything that will let me! I’m totally irritated and bored now … anyone else having the same issues ?

Firstly accept the following, calm down.
Nothing is been solved with been angry.
Secondly, do nto worry i went for 16 days without an agent responsing to the live chat, and even from Facebook messenger they said that eventually it will.

Yeap it did, and the guy came on and off the line (difference in time zone we both live i assume), was very efficient in what i found out.

My problem will be solved when the decision is made on my case.

I am having the same problem since yesterday. However, this was after someone tried to scam be by pretending to be revolut

Hi, I have an android but the R app doesn’t open, I have reinstalled the R app, restarted my phone, but no luck, I have some money I need to access on revolut but now stuck with this, tried to install it on my wife’s phone but it wont let me as it wants me to check my email on my wife’s device but she has her email there so its going to be a mess. Tried to do it on my old android but it says incompatible device then tried on the tablet its says incompatible device. :frowning: any chance I can do some transactions on web somehow, I need to access it ASAP cold_sweat:

good afternoon, i had to update the android phone, and now i can’t install app via playstore, installing it in another way, or requesting on the pc on the revolut site, or i don’t recognize the associated phone number, what to do to access my account another turn?

Hi all, I got a new phone and downloaded the app on the new phone, but it won’t let me login, the only option is to create an account, but i already have one and just need to log into it.
Thanks

Have you sorted this yet ? Mine is going the same and then it told me I have nothing in my account (worrying) it just will not let me in , I tried to use my card and it declined

Huge problems and would like to speak to someone asap please !!!
Today when I went inside my app, the balance was completely off, then instead of just letting me in the app asked me to provide a picture as if I was creating my account. The app no longer accepts my pin. when I ask for a new one the 6 digit verification code does not work. Customer service is unreachable. This is unbelievable, and it’s also unbelievable that I can’t talk to a real person/ have to post a message on a forum to communicate , can’t create a topic. Who are you KIDDING?

Same is happening to me now

This is a comedy of a business. I just signed up for a Premium account only to be able to get help. Logged out to update the account, tried to log back in - does not allow me back in. Says “something has gone wrong…” I reinstall the app, and now it it doesn’t even recognize me/my phone at all, and is asking me to open a new account. I have thousands of euros in the account, it is my primary transaction card, I am left with no money… NO HELP. They charged me 60 euros for the year of PREMIUM service, and I have nothing left… This is ridiculous! I am calling/writing the regulator.