Anyone having issues?

Does this help:

?

I can’t login to my account after finishing the registration. It keeps saying “Sorry something went wrong”
Can someone help.
Thank you.
Best regards.

I was told log out of my account by a support agent to solve a card issue.

I now cannot get back in to the app as it is saying “something is wrong”.

Can someone help me with this please?

shivaeghbal

Hi
I received authentication codes that I hadn’t asked for. two days later I received a message that my account is blocked and I need to verify my identity. I did that through the link that was sent to me.
Today I received emails that I have mage large amounts of payment from my account. Now I try to login and get stuck in a loop. It asks for my number, sends authentication code, asks for pass code and then email address to sign up. when I click on existing user it goes back to first page and asks for my number again!
I tried uninstall and reinstall 3 times but nothing has changed and there is no way to contact support!
This is very frustrating. A bank should have a number that people can call in urgent situations.
I don’t know what happened to my account and I cannot login.
Please answer what I should do? @anon33247966

Was that an external link? What was the url? AFAIK identity verification takes place only in the app. Try to contact :r: on twitter or facebook. Sounds like you became a scam victim.

It was a URL messaged to me from Revolut.
it was: myrevolut.account-help.info
I get the authentication codes from same messenger so believed it and seemed legitimate.
It’s very frustrating that I cannot speak to anyone at Revolut about this.

OK, scam. Have you tried twitter or facebook?

https://twitter.com/RevolutApp

https://www.facebook.com/revolutapp

Me too I can’t access my account and I need to

Hi Revolut team,

I am expiring login issues to the revolut application.

I recently switched to a new phone, same number and am unable to log-in to the app. I keep receiving the message:
“We’re sorry, something has gone wrong”.
When trying to login to my old account.
I have ensured I am logged out of the application on my old phone but now I can’t even access that any more on the old device.

Many Thanks!

1 Like

When trying to send payments, i am suddenly being asked to create a payment link rather than sending the money directly.

Any ideas what the issue can be?

Same her. And my card don’t work either.

Cant transfer money. When I try it says
Something went wrong. Please try later…
Tried several times, restartet the app, my phone tried to reinstall.
I really need to send this money

I’m waiting for a fix too… so annoying

The app is slow with the last update and has serious errors in the TRADING SECTION! I cannot see, operate or withdraw my funds!!!

Upgrade the hardware.
I was forced to move from iPhone 4 and Samsung galaxy mini
to iPhone 5 and higher.

Good day,

I have a problem logging in to stock trading. This is the first login. After agreeing to send the contracts, I will go to the next screen where I will confirm my CZ citizenship and that I am not a US citizen. On the next screen I am asked for “Tax identification number” after entering my full birth number, but nothing happens and I can not continue. The “continue” button is not active.
My android version is 9 and the Revolut app version is 7.1.1
Thank you for your help.

Best regards

exactly same problem here, but Italian citizenship and CZ Tax identification number. Android 9 and Revolut app version is 7.1.1.

hello, same for me. Is there any solution ?

Hello,

I cannot access my account. I do not have access to a number my account was registered to and I do not remember my pass code, so I cannot get any in-app support. I need someone to help me.

Updated yesterday app to version 2.0 and problem is solved.