Account verification stuck at Processing

I just got the app and made an account. I verified with the wrong card for photographic proof and it is stuck on processing now, but also telling me that i need to upload farther proof of residence in EU/UK. I have the ID to upload, but it does not have a button or option to let me upload the new id for re verification.

Please Help

Hey @Rightangie :slight_smile:

You can probably upload that through the app if you’ve got access, through the More tab, Support and Live chat, typing live agent :smile:

If that’s not an option, you can either send a private message (starting tomorrow as you’re a new user to the forum) to @AndreasK or contact :r: through Twitter:

Ive tried the chat to us section yesterday and it said it’ll transfer me to the relevant team, but never got back to me afterwards. When i tried to contact them again today while their status was online, I got no reply. @Juliopp @AndreasK

Hello I am also having the same problem has been stuck verifying me for like 20hours now @AndreasK

Hello, I uploaded everything Revolut wanted. Now it has been more than 1 day and Revolut still didn’t verify my identity. I tried to message them in online chat in app. Sadly, no one replies me till now. Please do something to resolve this matter.