Why should one get Revoult and what is in your opinion the best use of a Revoult card

Hi
I am new to Revoult and still trying to understand the whole thing. I would love to hear from the community about their usage tips and why should a person with a normal bank account should prefer Revoult.
How can someone manage multiple currency accounts like a pro share your ideas please.
What are the best Revoult features you love and everyone should know about.

1 Like

Hey there @Ali95 :slight_smile:

Why should you get :r:?
Free…

• :money_mouth_face: ATM withdrawals up to €/$/ÂŁ 200 per month
  • :credit_card: Free card transactions
  • :iphone: Push notifications on your phone
  • :arrow_double_up: Plenty of top-up methods
  • :money_with_wings: Free FX up to €/$/ÂŁ 6000 per month

But also…

• :twisted_rightwards_arrows: Best exchange rate in the market
  • :clock10: Exchange applied in the moment you make the transaction and not the moment it’s settled :clock10:
  • :euro: Ability to keep money in different currencies
  • :rescue_worker_helmet: Ability to insure your device
  • :moneybag: Cheap credit in the UK (and soon Spain, I hope, @anon33247966 :heavy_heart_exclamation:)
  • :airplane: Overseas insurance is included for premium users

Why should you NOT get :R:?
Revolut has its downsides, which you should consider:

• :skull_and_crossbones: Still a product in development. It works magnificently but it has some glitches (outages) from time to time
  • :no_entry_sign::telephone_receiver: Lack of phone support

What’s your opinion and, especially, your tips, @capital, @korolija, @c0stin, @Frank? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Juliopp I am trying to understand how can Revoult be good for me and your post is a good start
Deliberately didn’t ask for any criticism because it would become a complaints thread I feared! :joy::wink:

2 Likes

Hey again @ali95 :slight_smile:

However, I don’t find it fair to show you only the green side :green_apple::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It wouldn’t be fair nor realistic. Still :r: is the card/account I’ve been managing 99% of my (poor :cry:) finances with it without any major problem and I’m happy with it :blush::blue_heart:

You’ll only find critics in here because nobody makes the effort to look for this community if they are not in a “complaining urge”, don’t let that give you a wrong idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I agree, but I can find a lot of complaints and criticism all over the place here at this community so just wanted to see how people are actually using it to their advantage

1 Like

Well, imagine why people come here in the fist place:

– Revolut posts the link to this community under the category “help/support”
– People have problems and post questions here a lot before searching this forum for resolutions to their problem.

This seems obvious, right? So a forum like this obviously paints a certain picture of a product from a certain perspective. The number of users that is interested in developing the product further and gives productive feedback is way lower. That is just how it is.

4 Likes

Hi @Frank very true hence desire to get some positive feedback because clearly a lot of people are using Revoult and benefits must outweigh negatives otherwise people will just leave :thinking:

Here we go. I use Revolut since 2015. I live in UK and Germany. It is perfect for this, I don’t need an old school UK current account at all. I also like to travel. I find Revolut a really good travel companion. But like with all cards: I would never travel with just one bank card. Revolut has more hiccups due to its nature as being set up on new technology that is stitched together at a fast pace. But relying on just one card abroad has always been risky and bad advice, in my opinion.

The feature of Revolut I like most is the speed of development. I consider their price structure more fair than others (put a price on things that are costly to make the basic product free for everyone). And unlike other challenger banks they were available for all EEA residents from the beginning.

4 Likes

Yup! We’re working on that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Juliopp & @Frank gave great points!

I’m using Revolut on daily basis and trips since 2015. And I could give only positive and positive feedback, most of the features that Revolut gives you and a lot of them are yet to come would be never offered by traditional bank. Just have this things done and you shouldn’t experience any bad situations.

1. Verify your ID;
  2. Verify your top-up cards with bank statement.

And I promise you will have much better life than before!

Enjoy it, explore the features and feel free to ask us anything! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Cheap Credit In the Netherlands as well?:grinning:

3 Likes