Why are my transfers IN limited to £750 annually?

£750 is a low amount… can this limit be lifted?
Unfortunately £750 does not work for me. I am about to travel and wanted to transfer more into my revolut card

you need to validate your identity, by sending proof of ID.

How can i send proof of ID? Surely this should have been on your response… does a customer have to ask these questions?
Please tell me all I need to know in order to fulfil the transfer requirements

you do understand this is a public forum and that I’m an user just like you, right?
feel free to contact support via in app chat for any questions you have

and you can always read the FAQ

How do I verify my identity?

Some UK users won’t need to verify their identity, as we’ll do it electronically behind the scenes. UK users should try and top-up their Revolut account with a debit card first. If we can’t verify your identity electronically, you will be prompted to do the following:

Go to the ‘Profile’ section of the app and select ‘Verification and Limits’ Next, select ‘Verify My Identity.’ You will be prompted to take a photo of a valid government issue photo ID and of your face. Please note that we may request a copy of your legal right to remain (e.g. visa, residence permit) if you provide a passport issued in a country outside of the European Union.

Some tips to ensure the ID verification goes smoothly:

Make sure to take a clear photo of your ID, where all details are visible
The photos should be taken somewhere brightly lit
Turn flash off to reduce glare on your ID documents
Make sure the details on your Revolut profile match the details on your legal document
Make sure that your legal document has at least 3 month validity left on it
Your identity will be verified automatically by our software within 15 minutes. If you are having difficulty, or if you have any questions please contact us via the in-app support.

If your passport was issued in a country outside of the European Union, you will also need to provide evidence of your right to remain via the in-app support. This can be a visa, a European passport or a residence permit. Please contact the in-app support for further details.

Thanks Miguel… this is great
Sorry about my sharp response to you - i wrongly assumed you were Revolut Support. Their level of support at the moment is a very frustating low point
Thks for the detailed response

Hi @Aleqs77,

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. As I can see RITA (virtual assistant) wasn’t really helpful. She’s still learning.

If RITA cannot help, please type live agent to be escalated to an agent.

To verify your account, go to Profile section - Verification & Limits.

Please let me know if you have further enquiry.

Best,

Andreas K.