What’s Your Favorite Revolut Business Feature?

Hey there Community members,

Recently, we made some improvements to Revolut Business. With that in mind, we’d love to know which Revolut Business features you currently love the most.

We’re curious about your experiences while using Revolut Business. Do you prefer using our web app, or taking things on the go with our mobile app? If so, why?

In terms of features, which ones do you use the most? Is it Expenses, our currency exchange features, or something else? Or perhaps you have an idea for a feature that you’d love to see added to the platform?

Our teams are constantly working to bring you a great Revolut Business experience possible. If you have any ideas that could help them do this, then this is the perfect place to share them! We’ll be sure to share your feedback.

Please share your thoughts, answers, and ideas below — you may just see them in-app soon. :grinning:

Pere | Community Team

3 Likes

Hi,

I’m using Revolut Business almost daily for my business, but as a one who is traveling a lot abroad, I would like to have some of the features which are already available for Revolut Personal, as follows:

• travels (hotel bookings)
  • eSIM
  • access to airports business lounges
  • travel insurance

Especially that the related costs will be reimbursed by the company, it will make our life easier to have this option available directly on Revolut Business and use directly the business card.

KR,
Cristi - ROCRIS INFORMATICS

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the detailed feedback @rocris. Please stay tuned. :rocket:

SG | Community Team