Waiting list…

Once again, the problem with the waiting list…
I have been on the waiting list for a while, I also have sent an email to them but still no answer. Wanted to know if it will take much longer and if anyone has had the same problem?

1 Like

Hello @Adamiii14 :wave: ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you’re facing. Have you verified that your country of residence is included in our list of supported countries?

Hope this helps. :blush:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Please help,i have the same problem

2 Likes

Hello!

I have the same problem. Trying to sign up from Poland.

2 Likes

My country residence Israel

2 Likes

Hi @Sportsman! Have you tried to log in to your account and finish the registration process in order to activate your account? :hugs:

Thank you, @alexsey, for confirming the country, but unfortunately we are still not live in Israel. You can see the supported countries here.

SG | Community Team

1 Like

@SG.Mandal When I try to log in, system writes that number phone isn`t connected with active account.
How can I finish registration?

​​

​​

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the error message @Sportsman. You can change the phone number easily by following the below steps:

1. Open the Revolut app on your mobile device
  2. Dismiss your old phone number login if you’re prompted
  3. Tap ‘Log in’
  4. Tap ‘Lost access to my phone number’
  5. Follow the prompts to change the number

Please let us know if you still face any issues. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I am having the same issue in the United States

2 Likes

Hi @Hwaters6520!

We are happy to hear that you want to open an account with us.

We’re currently in the process of transitioning to a new partner bank in the US, to bring new and improved products and services to our customers. And while we work on the transition, we’ve had to pause the sign-up process for new customers.

We will let you know via email once the account is ready to be activated.

Thank you :hugs:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Is this still going on 16 days later? I’d like to send money to my friends in the EU but I am on some waiting list. Any help?

2 Likes

Hello @Brennon :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We hear you about wanting to open an account with us. As we’re currently in the midst of transitioning, the onboarding process hasn’t started yet. But no worries, we’ll send you an email once the account is all set for activation. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I can not get acces to a revolut account. First it says that I will get an email when my account will be ready, and the only email I got it says that they are switching banks or something. This was two weeks ago and nothing changed. I am from USA. Help!

2 Likes

Hello @Me2024 :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community.

We understand your eagerness to open an account with us and we’re thankful that you’ve chosen us for this. Unfortunately, we haven’t initiated the on-boarding process for the USA yet, as we’re still in the process of migrating to a new partner bank. Rest assured, once we begin the on-boarding process, you’ll be the first to receive the news. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I also facing this problem, always in waiting list even I setting up with my US number. anyone can help?

1 Like

Hello @AshleyMcgannon :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We know you’re eager to open an account with us.

We’re still in the middle of transitioning, so the onboarding process for USA hasn’t begun yet. But don’t worry, we’ll shoot you an email once everything is ready for activation. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi. I am from India. Planning to reach Italy by October. I have tried to create an account on 21 June 2024. It has been 9 days, I am still on waiting list. Please let me know, how to create an account

2 Likes

Hello @Shameer :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We’re glad to know that you’re interested in joining us! Just a heads up, Revolut isn’t up and running in India yet, so you’re still on our wait-list.

You’re welcome to open an account with us using your Italian address, but please ensure you provide the required documents for KYC verification so you can start using our services. Hope this helps!

SG | Community Team

1 Like