Waiting List Serbia

Hi, I live in Serbia, my daughter is going to travel and I’d like her to use revolut.
I am French using a French bank account but Serbian phone number.
Is it possible ?
Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @mo56 :wave: ,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Serbia is not part of the supported country list at the moment.

You can see the supported country list here - What are the supported countries where I can sign up for Revolut? :earth_americas:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

is it possible to get a card in Serbia, how can I register for Revolt, does not allow access to Serbia?

čet, 23. maj 2024. 18:17 pošiljalac Veda.Ramesh via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> je napisao:

1 Like

Hello @Stefu :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We totally understand that you’re eager to open an account with us. However, we haven’t expanded to Serbia yet, so we can’t offer account openings there at the moment. But don’t worry, as soon as we’re up and running, you’ll be the first to know! :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Well if you are a French maybe could use a French address (maybe your parents) and send the card to their address and they re-mail it to you.

Or use their address to open an account and send the card direct to yours, like you were traveling, or just use a virtual card on Apple/Google Pay.

It’s a gray area, that may works or may get the account closed for violation of terms of service.

Buy I saw several people in the past opening accounts on countries that they were visiting and later when going back to their country just keep using it since isn’t uncommon to people to move country right?

2 Likes