Verify identity selfie impossible

I’m having the same issue!!! I downloaded the app for my iPad and I can’t even validate the device so I could use the iPad camera instead. So frustrating @anon33247966

1 Like

Hello @anon33247966
I successfully registered my Revolut account from work phone
and now I’m trying to login from personal phone. On my iPhone front camera is broken, it doesn’t work, once water got there and the front-camera didn’t survive. The rear camera works perfectly.
Application is asking for selfie. (Let’s take a quick selfie to check that it’s really you).
How can I get out of this situation? @anon33247966
Please help me! Thanks in advance!

hi, I have a problèmes with selfie of révolution.i am réinstall the app.but the selfie not work.
i can’t use the app.
please help me @AndreasK
thanks

Hi
I am facing the similar issues with my identity selfie when resetting my password, despite multiple attempts.

I am getting the answer of “Your Identity check has failed”

Hi, hope all is well.

I have been trying to get my ID verified but I get a message returned saying it’s failed.

Please could you assist - the photo and selfie is clear. Eager to start using the app and so your assistance would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

@anon33247966

Hi all,
I have the same issue. My display is broken and my front camera not working anymore. Is there another way of identification?
Regards
Daniel

Exactly the same problem after changing my phone. Now I can do anything, app just crushing when getting to the selfie part. (Let’s take a quick selfie to check that it’s really you) How can I get out of this situation? Please help.

Hi, I can’t verify my account, the app is stuck on it and ice tried reinstalling, can you help?

Hi. I have the same issue. I uninstalled the app and after installing again the app wants to selfie to confirm logging process but allows only front camera which in my case is broken.
What’s the solution to that?
Should I buy new phone to be able to log in to the app?

Same problem here! Broken front camera and I can’t verify my identity (Let’s take a quick selfie to check that its really you). Please help.

Has anyone got a resolution for this?

Hi Ramian and all,

Revolut team didn’t reply to my post nor a private message I am afraid.

The only solution I found was to install Revolut on a new phone (Phone1), associate the account with the old mobile number (Phone 2), accept the new device by email, and then take the selfie and complete the process in the Phone1… At the moment I am using Revolut on Phone1…

I hope that helps,

Me too. I have tried about 10 times now and each time it fails with no feedback on what I’m doing wrong so that I can try to rectify. As far as I can see my face is visible and so is my passport? So frustrating as I can’t access my money nor can I contact revolut!
Not impressed!!

@AndreasK @anon33247966 I have the same problem. Front camera not working. It seems we are a bunch of people with this problem. Could you please help us to verify our accounts? Can Revolut update the app and let use the back camera for example? I have try with the in app customer service logged from another phone but no one is able to solve this… Very frustrating.

I need help also, selfie camera not working I really need to use my account :frowning:

shit is not working, I dont know why
I did not add such dummy security. FIX IT!!! ASAP!!!

I keep on getting this error on my new device.
Camera is working fine.

I took over 40 selfies and all of them were rejected on the basis that none of them match with your records

Hi Revolut community, I really hope you can help. My daughter has turned 18 and has tried 10-12 times to set up her account but she keeps getting to 60% and then she gets the message “your account cannot be verified and has been deactivated”. She had a junior account on my account but never really used it. Its very frustrating as she could open her normal (non online) back account with no issues.
She had tried to contact Revolut online but all she gets back is an automated email saying the decision is final. This is very unfair. Shes used her passport (5 years old) and her new driving licence as ID

Any advice would be grateful