Verify identity selfie impossible

Hello, this is not an actual bug but I don’t know what to do. My phone is broken on the front and I can’t take any selfie with it. I don’t plan to change it now but I can’t verify my identify without doing a selfie.
is there another way?
Thank you for your help
Best
Marine

@anon33247966 is there a chance to switch to the back camera?

Can you take a selfie using a different device?

Yes I think I’m going to do that, borrow one of my friend’s phone. thanks!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hélas nope! It was the same issue to connect to airbnb, it automatically
launches the selfie functionnality and it’s not possible to take a picture
from the back camera.
Thanks!

1 Like

i have the same problem, is it not possible to download photo from library ?

Hi there, I’m trying to use the app after getting a new phone but when I get to the selfie, the button to take the photo is greyed out and not working so I’m locked out. Can anyone help please?

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I think it’s an app bug. I’ve deleted the app and installed again but not working.

I have the same problem on Iphone 11. Button to take selfie is greyed out.

I cannot use the selfie button!! It won’t let me take a picture @anon33247966 please help

Hi, I have the same problem. I got a new phone and I can’t take selfie, because the button is greyed. Does anyone know how can I solve this?

Hello, I have similar problem.

I’m trying to use my new phone to take selfie for verification for my existing account, but the button on the screen doesn’t work while I press on it.

Can someone help me out? Please.

Thank you.

Any answer to this problem? I have same issue

I have the same problem, just got a new phone and app won’t let me take a selfie to authenticate. Please help.

Be sure you all gave the Revolut App access to the Camera in the Privacy Settings of your iPhone.

Não estou conseguindo validar minha identidade de maneira nenhuma? Alguém pode ajudar?

Hi All,

I managed to get this to work on my phone.
You have to move your face VERY close to the camera in order to get the selfie button to become active.
Hope this helps some of you.

Bonjour
Quelqu un a t il résolu ce problème !!!
Impossible de prendre le selfie… Bouton grisé
Merci

It works for me.
Thank you very much

Hey @anon33247966
I wanted to verify my account 7 days before my 18th birthday and since then I turned 18 but revolut still wont let me verify my identity
I either want to verify my identity now,or I want my money returned