Verification check 24hr - been 10days and nothing

Hi, before going on holiday it mentioned my annual limit is close and I must submit salary and bank account details showing the deposit of revolut.

All has been uploaded and the process time is 24hrs, given benefit of the doubt I’ve waited for 3 days. It is now the 11th day and last day of my holiday and still it’s saying it bening process.

I’ve emailed the support page manytime since last week 8th Jan 2018 And no reply.

Any suggestion or is there a bug here ?

Hi there. I’m really sorry to hear that. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. A member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

It happened to me too, over a day and no response

I too am waiting for a response.
My funds are blocked and I can’t proceed with the purchase of my house due for completion tomorrow
How can we escalate this ?

Hi I have been waiting several days for a response to a query. you have blocked cash (neither returning it nor allowing me to access it) and have not reviewed my application to increase my limit (which I had though would reset on 1 Jan).Apparently my query has been escalated. for the past few days I cannot get any kind of reaponse whatsoever from your in app chat. this is really poor service.

Same here! I’ve waited 4 days, with prompting, having submitted bank and other personal details. It’s quite worrying.